Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after searching and saving my dough forever, I found a 300 AWD with 78K on the clock.

I got underneath it, pulled the cowl and checked for obvious leaks, any damage, accidents to the front and rear end. Paint was nice, interior was near-mint. Had everything except nav. Stock wheels. AC and all electronics work. Sunroof is fine. The car didn't smoke, it tracked straight and it will probably need pads in 10,000 miles.

The only issue I noted was similar to the issue I had with my 5.7L Charger. When you mash the pedal, the car occasionally lags before accelerating fast. Overall, I was pleasently surprised how much get up and go it had over a similar RWD 300C I drove. This car was really fun to drive and fast!

Title was clean. No accident history.

The only issues I really had is I bought it off a dealer who picked it up from an auction. I can't recall when I've ever purchased a car from a dealer and I usually never recommend buying from one but I was able to pick this car up for $14,500.

The second issue is I believe a CD is stuck in the radio (any tips to get it unjammed are very welcome).

Q1: Has anyone else experienced that lag with a 5.7L Hemi in a Magnum, Charger or 300? If so, what's the fix? More air in the cylinders via CAI?

Q2: The online KBB says $13,400 for dealer trade in value (excellent condition). I haven't paid anything yet. Does $14.5K seem right to you guys (or gals)?

Q2: Anything else I should look for when I go back to pay for it?

Thanks!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anything else you guys can think of that I should look at? I'm getting funds ready to bring to dealer tomorrow.

Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts