Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am going to buy a Black 300C with the nav and sound group I, park distance and i plan on getting some 22" TIS, some Eibach Springs, Smoked tailights, Tinted windows all around, and the Bentley-type Grill. I wanted to get some of that same mesh for the fog lights any thoughts on where to get it? Anything i should know before i go to the dealer to get the bad boy? thanks guys.

·
Registered
351 Posts
BoB,
Welcome to the 300/300C fam.!!! And more so to the BrillBlack club.

1) As well as your salesman get to know you Service Manager and the guys working on your car.
2) You will find that the members here tend to know more than the salesman, so have all info with you.
3) Go to the problem section and make sure that that your car has had all TSBs performed(updated software. etc.)
4) ENJOY!!!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
BlackONBlack300C said:
i am going to buy a Black 300C with the nav and sound group I, park distance and i plan on getting some 22" TIS, some Eibach Springs, Smoked tailights, Tinted windows all around, and the Bentley-type Grill. I wanted to get some of that same mesh for the fog lights any thoughts on where to get it? Anything i should know before i go to the dealer to get the bad boy? thanks guys.
Keeping the black clean is a part time job!! LOL

·
Registered
82 Posts
Mobmom

Just Buy It And Ride

1 - 5 of 5 Posts