Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Ted im still waiting on that price for the C taillights shipped. Plz get back to me asap.

Thanks Nick

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
7,554 Posts
NDENT said:
Hey Ted im still waiting on that price for the C taillights shipped. Plz get back to me asap.

Thanks Nick
Nick - just a suggestion - Vendors don't always read all our our posts. The board is for public discussion. It might be more effective to PM, e-mail or use a toll-free phone call to a vendor to discuss private business.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
NDENT, here's the price I got it for a while back..(last month)

The rear taillamps come as a complete assembly for each side. Here are the PT#'s!

300C
RH PT# 4805852AC - List $136.00 - MPSC $89.60
LH PT# 4805853AC - List $140.00 - MPSC $91.85

Current pricing info as of 2/14/05
Hope this helps..Andy :banana:

·
Banned
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Andy those prices look pretty good to me lol.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I "think" it was like no more than $210 shipped..
prices are good, glad we have forum sponsers..if you were to buy them at the dealer, add $125 to that.. lol.. NDENT, im trying to PM you back, but your storage is FULL!!!! :wink1:

·
Banned
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hen i just cleared my inbox so hit me up.

Also it should be less then $210. It should be under $200 or right about that. I know shipping isnt $30.

·
Registered
180 Posts
NDENT said:
Hen i just cleared my inbox so hit me up.

Also it should be less then $210. It should be under $200 or right about that. I know shipping isnt $30.
Ted gave you the prices and shipping will be 15 to 20 depending on your location.
Jeff

·
Banned
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Jeff Ted didn't give me any prices. Another member here posted prices as of 2/14/05 which was 3 months ago. Anyway are these still the current prices or did they change ? My zip is 18102 so you if you can get back to me with my final total including shipping that will be great.

·
Registered
485 Posts
NDENT,
Sorry not getting back to you in a timely fashion, I have been busier than a one armed paper hanger. I hoped one of the others would have gotten to you with the info. Here it is.

300C
RH PT# 4805852AC - List $136.00 - MPSC $96.11
LH PT# 4805853AC - List $140.00 - MPSC $98.53

There has been a price increase since Feb.

Shipping should be less than $20.00 as well.

·
Banned
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks alot Ted. Sucks that the price went up but its still a good price. I might wanna order acouple of more products so i'll get back to you with my final order so this way you can give me a final amont. btw do you sell the Willmore SS pillars ? Im looking for that & maybe some badges. Would like to get the Signature Series badges but might just get then basic 300 ones so i can put on my side fenders.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts