Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately I have had to start 2 threads today for 2 different issues with my 2006 6.1... This one is for a code that I have been getting since day one. C2116. ABS Low voltage. What is strange is the ESP, BAS, Traction CTRL, ABS lights don't always come on. It is on about 70% of the time when driving the car, sometimes it doesn't come on at all, sometimes it will only come on when pulling out of my driveway, sometimes it will turn off a mile down the road. Sometimes when the wheels slip and the lights are off, the ESP will work just fine and come on 5 minutes down the road. Hell, sometimes its on for days on end. I am so incredibly stumped by this issue... I have done some research on this code and it could be a variety of problems unfortunately and I just don't know where to start. I have done all kinds of research on this problem, ordered 3 different ABS pumps, and they were all the wrong part, I even heard that you need a special tool to bleed the pump if you do find a pump for this car (if that is even the issue) According to my research, it could be the pump, harness, or other wiring. Everything LOOKS fine. Where should I start when diagnosing this? According to my local dealership, if it wasn't discontinued, it would cost close to $500...
Unfortunately in my research, I found another post here for the same code with no response from 2011. I'm hoping that this gets a little more attention.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts