Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a shock tower brace for my 2007 C300 srt8 from an outfit in Phoenix. Anyone have any experience with these toys? My car runs great now that I have renewed the front suspension tie rods and spindle ball joints. I thought the brace would further tighten everything up.

·
Administrator
19,626 Posts
I put one on my 2006 SRT8 and the handling definitely improved, especially in tight corners and at speed.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I put one on my 2006 SRT8 and the handling definitely improved, especially in tight corners and at speed.
Installed yesterday. Took all of about 15 minutes. 3 nuts on each side. Pushed the rubber weather strip up and out of the way. Re-tighten the nuts. Man, what a difference. Flattens all the turns. Well worth the $135. I noticed there were a few extra holes around the middle of the brace, maybe for a car with extra braces that attach. Anyone know what pieces I would need to add these additional braces to that strut tower brace?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Installed yesterday. Took all of about 15 minutes. 3 nuts on each side. Pushed the rubber weather strip up and out of the way. Re-tighten the nuts. Man, what a difference. Flattens all the turns. Well worth the $135. I noticed there were a few extra holes around the middle of the brace, maybe for a car with extra braces that attach. Anyone know what pieces I would need to add these additional braces to that strut tower brace?
Got any pics???

1 - 4 of 4 Posts