·
Super Moderator
5,077 Posts
Very nice! How much of a bitch is it to clean the wheels

·
Registered
263 Posts
Great Picture!!

Awsome Pic! I feel that is definetly calander worthy. So since the Calander is famous what mods will you buy me to autograph January for you LOL J/K

Here is the Picture

·
Registered
127 Posts
Those are both awsome pictures. GREAT JOB!!!!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Sick shots yo. That old town?

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Both great shots, and even when it's dull your car looks sweet 300CSRT!

We just done get the weather here in Scotland and even when we do theres so much dust n crap and seagulls the minute I clean my car it gets rained on, covered in dust, or crapped on by some dive bombing gull. Grrrrrr

·
Registered
633 Posts
Is the calender going to happen for next year ?? Rambit did it in the past and well I guess he's not here anymore..

Oh and there both sweet pic's both are calender worthy :)

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is the calender going to happen for next year ?? Rambit did it in the past and well I guess he's not here anymore..

Oh and there both sweet pic's both are calender worthy :)

Hmmmm, I didn't even think about that! Unless someone with skills takes over, maybe not????? (I don't have those sweet skills)

·
Registered
463 Posts
I would totally buy a calendar if it had sexy cars like this every MONTH, and I wish it will be all cool with all the days of the year, that would be fabulicious

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I'd be willing to try and get a calendar for next yr. Maybe I will submist a photo finally LMAO.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
my submission... i've got some beautiful pictures on my trip through the rockies, from grande cache to banff that'll i havnt uploaded yet... maybe another time

That's a nice shot, maybe from a little lower angle though while keeping the background showing. Could be an Oct. or Nov. shot. The fallen leaves just make the picture because you can see the car wants to shred them up in the air!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
the only reason i chose this picture over others that i have is becaise the reflections off the hood and the glass is more than the other pictures i have....

·
Registered
347 Posts
all three are nice shots!!! wish i gotta get on the mod game...need to get my car to start lookin as nice as a lot of members here...i still love Suzy!!!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Now that Rambit is around again we may have a calender after all :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts