Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a Deep Lava Red one tonight. I was looking for Black but see my other thread on that. :)
I love it rides great looks even cooler. Until ur 3 blocks from home. Im heading home and i hear a rattel from the left side rear wheel area. Any one know what this is? Its going back tomarow :(

Eric

·
Registered
631 Posts
Check that the spare tire cover in the trunk is securely in place and that the velcro from the two fold back seats in the back is firmly attached to it. Also verify that the rear seats are clipped into place. My left rear seat was not clicked in and it was moving as I was going over bumps, same with the rear cover. It was driving me crazy. Once I figured it out, all the bumps were gone. Its something quick and easy to check and it may get rid of that rattle.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Scarbrs, could you take photo of your Deep Lava Red 300c? I order a 300c in the same color with everything but the engine heater on 6-12-04. I may get it in the middle of Aug.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Scarbrs,

I had the exact same thing, took it in and they found a bolt loose somewhere near the exhaust. Check that first! My problem was solved.

·
Registered
8 Posts
?deep lava "brown"

I ordered my 300C 6/8 (and still waiting for a build date). I originally was ordering the deep lava red because the color was so profound on the web site and in the prochure. Luckily, one came off the truck and after looking at it in the sun light, I changed to black. It was brown more than red!!

IMO, I didn't like it!

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bolt

I found the loose bolt. I cant tight it. I tried but just laying n the ground in the drive wont work. It has some sort or bushing behind the bolt. I hope its nothing major.

Eric
DLR

1 - 7 of 7 Posts