Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Sorry for the advertising post but I felt this one was worthwhile :biggrin: I hope this doesn't upset the forum owner :)

My girlfriends brother, James Grehan, has been chosen as one of the 8 finalists for the Courier Mail QSong people’s choice awards. If you have some spare time over the next couple of days it would be great if you could go to the following page and vote for James. The terms and conditions say that only QLD residents can enter.

Competitions | Courier Mail, newspaper, Brisbane, Queensland | The Courier-Mail

By voting in The Courier-Mail Q Song People's Choice Award you have the chance of winning a $5,000 music pack, plus two tickets to the Q Song Awards on Tuesday 12 August at The Tivoli.

Thanks all :biggrin:
Justin

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
I wish I could lend a vote. Best of luck to him regardless!!!

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
I voted for him too. Lucky my postcode is 4134 :nono:

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys the support is muchly appreciated :)

·
Registered
795 Posts
voted! hope he wins

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi All,

Thanks to everyone who voted for James in the last round. Your support has got him through to the semi finals where he is again up against three other artists.

Voting for the semi finals finishes at midnight Monday night so if you have some spare time it would be great if you could go to the following page and vote for James.....again

Qsong | Qsong - vote for your favourite artist | The Courier-Mail

Remember by voting in The Courier-Mail Q Song People's Choice Award you have the chance of winning a $5,000 music pack, plus two tickets to the Q Song Awards on Tuesday 12 August at The Tivoli. The terms and conditions say one entry per e-mail address so if you have more than one e-mail address feel free to vote more than once. The more times you vote the more chances you have of winning 

Thanks all 

Justin

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
"Thank you for entering. Good luck!"

No problems, Voted again Justin, man James must be doing alright to get this far, if he wins I want the 1st autograph :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Done deal. Got my vote in for James again. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
"Thank you for entering. Good luck!"

No problems, Voted again Justin, man James must be doing alright to get this far, if he wins I want the 1st autograph :biggrin:
He has been around for a while. Won an award for best acoustic artist at the 2004 Music OZ awards. He has released a few albums the second of which is available at iTunes. He also does a few gigs around the place mainly on the Goldie and in Brisbane so if anyone is keen to go to one let me know.....I go to alot of them :)

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Winnnna!!!!

Thank to everyone who took time out of their days to vote for James. The QMusic QSong awards were held last night at the Tivoli so I can now give you the results :)

There were 22 awards up for grabs and James was nominated in an unprecedented 5 catagories. This was the first time in the history of the QSong awards for an artist to be nominated in 5 catagories. James managed to pick up 3 awards in the catagories of Alternative, Regional Queensland and, the one you all voted for, The People's Choice Awards.

So again thanks for your support and keep an eye out for his new album which will probably be released in September :)

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Great Stuff Pus. Glad we could help.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts