Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the max wattage for the low beam non-hid 300C because i heard you can use the nokya 9006xs 80 wattage and it will be cool (thats what the seller said, probably lying) but i trust the judgement of the forum before i just go out and buy something.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
No one knows the defininite answer on whether or not they could cause harm by pulling too much wattage through the stock wiring.

There are plenty of Magnum owners running them with no major issues if it makes you feel any better though.

·
Registered
441 Posts
thematrixhasu said:
what is the max wattage for the low beam non-hid 300C because i heard you can use the nokya 9006xs 80 wattage and it will be cool (thats what the seller said, probably lying) but i trust the judgement of the forum before i just go out and buy something.
It may be cool, it may even work, and it is most likely illegal.

·
Registered
477 Posts
rogue said:
No one knows the defininite answer on whether or not they could cause harm by pulling too much wattage through the stock wiring.

There are plenty of Magnum owners running them with no major issues if it makes you feel any better though.
been a very long time for me, since im retired. but, the size of the wire going to any bulb will tell you the maximum current carrying of that circuit. all you have to do is be certain that you dont exceed that rating. fuses are rated to protect the wiring not the device.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how would you tell the wire rating what do i look for if you have any suggestions i will listen

1 - 6 of 6 Posts