1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
calipers?

BBC said:
Here you go.

BBC,

Your calipers don't look painted. Have you considered this? Some designs of wheels show more of the caliper than others.....and because of this, painting them gives that finished look.

My wheels, TSW Thruxtons really show alot of the rotor & all of the caliper...so I painted mine & I'm extremely happy with the results...

just an observation.... ;)

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bbc - is your car lowered in all those pics, i noticed one pic has the vip body kit, and i believe the other ones dont, so i was jus wonderin wut these wheels look like on my CV on monday, but its not lowered.... so are all yours pics lowered? thanks

·
Registered
59 Posts
LAIDBACKC said:
bbc - is your car lowered in all those pics, i noticed one pic has the vip body kit, and i believe the other ones dont, so i was jus wonderin wut these wheels look like on my CV on monday, but its not lowered.... so are all yours pics lowered? thanks
Yeah it is lowered in all the pics. The VIP kit went on after those old photos. Love the wheels! Good luck laidbackc!

·
Registered
59 Posts
300cWannaB said:
BBC, your car is pimp! BTW, where you been? and did ever install the NOS? ;)
Of course just as I was going to install NOS, the Supercharger was announced. I have had that on order since. I have since scrapped the idea on NOS for the time being. I think the supercharger will be alot better. I want that charger installed!

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
u get any shaking or rubbing with these wheels, by the way what tires, i figure what ever experience u have ill have the same considering i have a c ordered tis 02 22"s with pirelli 265/35/22, goin on monday...

·
Registered
59 Posts
LAIDBACKC said:
u get any shaking or rubbing with these wheels, by the way what tires, i figure what ever experience u have ill have the same considering i have a c ordered tis 02 22"s with pirelli 265/35/22, goin on monday...
I did rub....But I am lowered 2" I had problems with the inner fender well. I had a local shop re-work my fenders so there is no clearence problems anymore. No shaking...very smooth... and I have tested at high speed. Congrats on the purchase! My personal opinion...these wheels still keep class in the ride.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
did you have the eibach prokit? or somethin else? and what was all involved in the "reworking" of your fenders? are u talking about the black plastic liner inside the wheel well? thanks!

hows the overall ride with the 22s and lowered compared to factory?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts