Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im not interested in the full kit but I am interested in 2 pieces, one for the shifter and one for the cup holder. I wanted to know if its possible to just order those 2 pieces instead of the whole kit? Thanks.

·
Registered
290 Posts
It could be expensive :mad: for them to break up a full kit. Also check to see if others might have those pieces left over and willing to part with them. I did that a few months ago, since I didn't use all the pieces. I would compare the prices and then decide which is better just my two cents!

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
300Con23s said:
Im not interested in the full kit but I am interested in 2 pieces, one for the shifter and one for the cup holder. I wanted to know if its possible to just order those 2 pieces instead of the whole kit? Thanks.
Hello 300Con23s,

Sorry, but due to the manufacturing process we do not sell pieces of kits, as Angi300c mentioned it would simply cost to much to sell you.

·
Registered
549 Posts
300Con23s said:
300Con23, I'm in the same boat as you. I only want the pieces on the door handles and front air vents. Were you able to find a place to do it? If we get a few more people we can probably split one! :D

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still looking, heh,

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Hey Guys,

I spoke to the GM of the manufacturing, If you guys can pull together more then 10 people in the California walnut match we can make the pieces for you for a reasonable price. Please send me the item number of the kit and the piece number's that way before you guys start putting together the group buy. The piece number all have to be out of the same item number. This is the best we can do...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Count me in. I have California walnut.

Cup holders front and back
door handles front and back

I've seen some that covers the door armrest for front and back. I'd be interested in this also but not required.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Count me in as #2 person interested I need additional pieces for my walnut dash kit!

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Guess I will be #3. I need to check your piece sheets again, but definitely would like some additional Walnut accents.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
# 4 here I guess..
Have been looking for SEVERAL pieces for a long time.
I already sent my list via PM to NYC dash.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Count me in as well. I have the california walnut. I would want parts numbered
24-27 (door controls), 32, 33 (steering wheel accent), 50-53 (door handles)
and 59-62 (door storage accent).

I guess I am looking for a basic door kit, plus the two little accent pieces for the
center of the steering wheel.

Is that possible?

Jim

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Updated List !

Lik2race said:
# 4 here I guess..
Have been looking for SEVERAL pieces for a long time.
I already sent my list via PM to NYC dash.
Here is an Updated list of pieces I would like to get...
Thanks for this offer,please advise of the cost for these items.
From kit CR3005H-
I need :
#19-Gear selector insert
#23-Speedometer surround
#32-33-Steering wheel accent
#38-Rearview mirror
#41-45-Overhead cosole
#46-Sunroof insert
#47-Rear seat cupholder
#54,55,56,57-Door lock accents
#59,60,61,62-Door storage inserts
#63-64- Rear air vent
#65-Overhead insert
#67,68,69,70- Door panels
Thanks Lik2race aka:
Stan Reeves

·
Registered
549 Posts
Is it ONLY in the walnut trim? I need the 4 door handle pieces and front/rear air vents and I have OEM tortoise shell.

Let me know as soon as you get a chance. Thanks

·
Registered
529 Posts
NYCDASHES said:
We need 6 more guys, Please make sure all are california walnut match.
I would like to jump on as well. I need the piece that goes on the center of the horn, plus the long pieces that go on all four doors, and I have the Califonia Walnut. What do I need to get these?

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'm in.

Pieces needed:

#38-Rearview mirror
#41-45-Overhead console
#46-Sunroof insert
#47-Rear seat cupholder
#48,49-Trunk release surround
#54,55,56,57-Door lock accents
#59,60,61,62-Door storage accents
#63-64- Rear air vent
#65-Overhead insert

·
Registered
529 Posts
Mikeyjohn said:
I would like to jump on as well. I need the piece that goes on the center of the horn, plus the long pieces that go on all four doors, and I have the Califonia Walnut. What do I need to get these?
The pieces I want are #32-33 Steering wheel accent
#67-70 Door panels

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Ok guys,

Here is how it goes

I have the following on board.

1. speedmeister
2. Angi300C
3. JJS
4. LIK2RACE
5. CJ7VFR
6. Mikeyjohn

WE NEED 1 MORE GUY FOR THE CALIFORNIA WALNUT.

The following member's listed above I need the following from you guys.

ITEM # / PC#'s

For Ex :
--------------
LIK2RACE
--------------
CR3005H / pc # 19,23,32,33,38,41,45,46,47,54,55,56,57,59,60,61,62,63,64,65,67,68,69,70.

That's an ex of how all member's shall list the item number's.

------------------------------------------------------

Just to let you know STAN - LIK2RACE if you choose as many pieces as you have the kit may end up costing you more then the whole kit combine. We will try to do our best with all prices but please remember all prices are based as a custom made product and are increases. If you want a kit like LIK2RACE chosen you may as well get a full kit. All price quotes will be e-maild.

Ps.. No price quotes will be given until we are set with all 7 and all 7 must be California walnut match (ONLY )

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
NYCDASHES said:
--------------
LIK2RACE
--------------
CR3005H / pc # 19,23,32,33,38,41,45,46,47,54,55,56,57,59,60,61,62,63,64,65,67,68,69,70.

Just to let you know STAN - LIK2RACE if you choose as many pieces as you have the kit may end up costing you more then the whole kit combine. We will try to do our best with all prices but please remember all prices are based as a custom made product and are increases.)
Your 70 piece kit is $447.20...which is $6.39 a piece
I am wanting 24 pieces..times $6.39 = $ 153.36
How do you figure that it will be cheaper for me to order the whole 70 piece kit?

1 - 20 of 101 Posts