Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Don't know if I did it right, but I dugg it or digged it even if I don't know what it is or what it does.:arms:

Bernie

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Humm, maybe I didn't digg it. Just don't know what it is. Is commenting the same thing???

Bernie

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Just click on the yellow box that says number of diggs it currently has and you should "digg it" that way. Once you do the little white box below will say "dugg" instead of "digg it" .

We need at least 20 more votes to get this up to the front page, anyone that can please help!

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Just click on the yellow box that says number of diggs it currently has and you should "digg it" that way. Once you do the little white box below will say "dugg" instead of "digg it" .

We need at least 20 more votes to get this up to the front page, anyone that can please help!
Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Bernie

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Ha! That worked!!! I can officially say I "dugg it". Let's see more.

Bernie

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We're up to 74 diggs... need more, more, more!

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
75 now. How many do we need??? 100??? C'mon you people we wanna be famous here. If I can figure it out, you should have no problem...haha.

Bernie

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Up to 83 now. Let's get this thing over the hump!!!

Bernie

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
87 and climbing!!!

Bernie

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
92 now. I don't know if it's too late or not, but it is what it is.

Bernie

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
hey,if you dont know how da [email protected] we suppose to know.I havent got a clue wtf is going on,clicked on link,I'm still no wiser!,any ideas????

1 - 13 of 13 Posts