• You Shoulda Got a HEMI Bro...just'sayin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First of all, I am aware that this forum is for the C and SRT guys, but I joined because I'll need to ask stuff from you guys and gals later.

I have a 2007 300 Touring up here in Victoria, BC, Canada that I've noticed has what seems to be 2 different headlight assemblies. The D.S. has 2 park lamps, outer and inner. The P.S. has from what I can tell, only a provisioning for a single inner amber 194NA lamp.

www berrysweb com/images/Autos/300/NoLites. jpg

Has anyone got any resource references that they could point me to?
The only lead I've got to tell me so far what my car SHOULD have for MATCHING headlight assemblies, is the Owner's Manual which indicates for the 2007 model year that there are indeed supposed to be spots for both outer and inner park lamps. (indicated by the #4 and #5 in the manual on the diagram showing the back of the headlamp assembly.

Makes me start to think that a certain rental car company that sold me this vehicle
(which shall remain nameless until i figure this out) tried to pull a fast one and sold me a car with undisclosed accident damage.

Any help is appreciated. Especially the kind from Chrysler Parts Department guys and gals with part numbers.

Thanks All.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Photos of said lights may come in handy !!
sure thing, all i gotta do is post 3 more times apparently.

Incidentally, in the section of the Owner's Manual where it tells you the bulb numbers

(this is for a 2007)

it specifies that there is in fact an inner AND an outer park lamp (both 194NAs)
it doesn't say, "If Equipped" it indicates that there is supposed to be a bulb where there isn't... not only that but I'm going to have a look to see if I can see the wiring harness. I mean, it's there on the Driver's side, and it lights up, should be there on the passenger side.

You would think, right?

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Moderator: Could someone please move this to the main general discussion section? I'm not sure how, but i believe i'd get a better range of responses there.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
The standard headlights have 3 bulbs, an amber turn signal bulb and 2 white parking bulbs. All V6 models have this. The wiring, unless previously cut, will be there.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks, I was certain that if there's wiring on one side, it should be there and go to the same thing on the other. The place I bought it at said they're going to look into the vehicle history for me. I'll wait for them to call back and then if they dont' give me the answer I like, I'll go the route of "I bought a 2007 vehicle from you. I didn't buy 2 different years of headlight assemblies. Now do like Mike Holmes and Make it Right" lol.

My guess is it went like this: Accident, repair shop, lowest bidder headlight on EBay.

Update:

Call received 2 mins ago from auto dealer, saying "let's have our shop guy have a look at it and let's do what we gotta do". Maybe the Sales Mgr of the unmentioned place subscribes to this forum?

More to follow...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts