Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im having my 22's put on tommorrow and im wondering if the stock lug nuts will be alright for 22" wheels or do I have to buy new ones? Does anyone have the spec's for the bolts? By the way my rim is 22x9.5, thanks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just finished installing my wheels. I know that the stock lugnuts will fit into the TIS brand of wheels, but you will need to get a breaker bar because the factory lug wrench will not work on most custom wheel. If your wheels have exposed lugnuts you will most likely need new ones. The thread pitch is 14mmx 1.5mm.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heh so im guessing UPS delivered the missing wheel? Could you post some pictures of your TIS 01's?

Ya, my wheels are the TIS and no the wheels didn't come with bolts. If I have to buy new bolts its not a big deal but just wanted to know. Thanks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
The factory lugs work perfect they even worked with a regular impact type socket. I would recommend a set of locking lug nut, buy a breaker bar, socket and allen key to keep in the car. I will try to take pictures of mine tommorrow. Oh, by the way it is a Magnum RT not a 300c.

·
Registered
17 Posts
300c on 23s,

Did you get your rims on today? I did get a chance to snap a few shots of mine. I was wondering if you have an vibration at high speeds, mine seems to have a little over 65mph? Not to much but I think I will pull the front two off and rebalance them in the next few days and see if it goes away. Have you installed springs if so which ones?

Attachments

·
Registered
845 Posts
Hey thanks for posting the pics. Now I know to get springs before I get my wheels. No I'm not cracking on your car. It's really nice. I would just rather do it the other way around.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well Brianh I had to leave my car overnight at a local shop here so I should have my car tommorrow with 22's and springs and once I get it back i'll snap some pic's. The rims look hot just need to get some eibachs so u won't have the wheel gap in the rear.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I was not to sure if I should go with the 1.3" springs or wait for the Mopar 1" spring. Just a little worried about the tires rubbing. 300con23s do you think you will need to roll your fender or will they be ok. All of the DUB cars at the SEMA show had there inner fender hacked up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts