Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a recent post I started regarding a charge back in brokerage fees and such. I deleted my previous topic because I felt it was being miss-directed. This thread is to clear up some of that previous information.

Due to a recent brokerage fees charge back from our shipping carrier that was uncollectible. We have temporarily ceased shipments to Canada until a resolution can be found. We are investigating the possibility of having these fees prepaid using our current carrier. Another alternative is to use UPS which tacks on their COD fees for these charges. The last known option is to send our order USPS, as long as they fit the requirements set by them.

The reason for this is that these charge backs have our office scared. We have recently had several inquiries on HEMI crate motors from Canadian customers. Had one of these charge backs been on such an item, it would have devastated our company. So until we can resolve this possibility, we have to cease our Canadian shipments temporarily.

We will come up with a resolution, please be patient. Once the resolution has been decided upon, we will post that we are resuming our shipments to Canada.

Thank you for your support and understanding in this matter,
Ted

·
Administrator
14,572 Posts
As you know, I read the deleted post and thank you for your possible reconsideration. Hopefully a more secure means of doing business can be arranged with your largest trading partners, Canadians!

Rambit

1 - 2 of 2 Posts