Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Cruise this weekend or next?

• This weekend in the rain is good for me!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let's do it in the sun next weekend!

Votes: 8 100.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fello 300 owners,
Just taking a poll to see what you think. I would appreciate all concerns.
Thanks!
Bruce

·
Registered
51 Posts
Odds of me joining the meet significantly increase it it's postponed. Still don't have my C yet, but that could be changing VERY soon. Orange County, here.

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Yeah, the chance of rain this Sunday is increasing. Due to the Easter weekend, I say we put it off until Saturday the 2nd. I would prefer an earlier time so our mid-point stop would be nicely timed for a lunch break.

·
Registered
351 Posts
^^^ hey jon, i was hoping that we could do it another "sunday" (the 3rd?) and not a "saturday" but whatevers everybody else wants i'll try to make it. i really don't want to meet if it's gonna rain and all signs point to it raining this weekend.

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
For me...

This week rain and another car show-
Next week Easter-
The following week another car show-

I'm gonna miss you guys! :(

(For future reference, noonish and a Saturday work better for me if I'm in town)

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
I'm OK with either Saturday the 2nd or Sunday the 3rd.

Let's get some additional feedback from others on a choice from those two days and I'll post up a new notice next week for the most popular date/time.

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Hey, you guys could cruise down to the Del Mar Nationals show at the fairgrounds/racetrack... that would be a nice long coastal cruise for ya! Lots to see when you get there too, with over 1,000 cars, from street rods to customs to pre-'72 muscle cars! (and me :p )

·
Registered
351 Posts
looks like there are only a couple of us wanting to meet up and cruise, i was really hoping for 10+ members so i could get to meet as many 300 owners as possible.
-brian-

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
If the cruise isn't a popular, we'll have to schedule another "parking lot" gathering. The last one was great. I already have a place picked out for the next one. I don't think we want to do them too often as the novelty would wear off. Maybe the end of April or early May sometime.

Cruise or gathering....that is the question....

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's kinda hit and miss with the weather. I don't think I'm going to make it to the ElToro thing tomorrow too. Dang work. I'll try to make any event your guys/gals decide to do.

·
Registered
351 Posts
JonW said:
I don't think we want to do them too often as the novelty would wear off. Maybe the end of April or early May sometime.

sounds good... i guess i can wait until the next time we have a meet. ah well... i'll see you guys around, eventually. :)

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
JonW said:
If the cruise isn't a popular, we'll have to schedule another "parking lot" gathering. The last one was great. I already have a place picked out for the next one. I don't think we want to do them too often as the novelty would wear off. Maybe the end of April or early May sometime.

A Saturday gathering works best for me. Sunday cruises are okay for you local L.A. area members, but definitely too far and too late for a round-trip drive for me...sorry. ;)

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Mr.DJ said:
A Saturday gathering works best for me. Sunday cruises are okay for you local L.A. area members, but definitely too far and too late for a round-trip drive for me...sorry. ;)
I agree... and I like gatherings for the opportunity to meet, talk, kick tires, shoot photos, etc. Cruises are much more difficult to make happen successfully, especially in the city with all the traffic.

As I've said, with car show 'season' upon me, my availability will be limited April through October, so whatever you guys decide... I will be there when I can :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts