Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a member for almost a month and have 11 posts and yet I still cannot respond to a thread for something I want to buy in the parts FS section. I also still don't have private messaging either. Anyone help?

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
I have been a member for almost a month and have 11 posts and yet I still cannot respond to a thread for something I want to buy in the parts FS section. I also still don't have private messaging either. Anyone help?
Well, you do qualify but need to do one more step. Go to your User CP, click on edit options, place a check mark in the box labeled enable private messages, and then scroll to the bottom of the page and click on save.

That's it!
bruno

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, you do qualify but need to do one more step. Go to your User CP, click on edit options, place a check mark in the box labeled enable private messages, and then scroll to the bottom of the page and click on save.

That's it!
bruno
There isn't a box for enabling private messages, now what do I do?

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
There isn't a box for enabling private messages, now what do I do?
Okay, if you don't see the following in your User CP/Edit Options,
Private MessagingThis forum features a private messaging system, which allows members to send messages to one another privately.

If you do not want to send or receive private messages, you may disable the private messaging system.
Enable Private Messaging
....then I would recommend you try refreshing your browser or even log off and log back on.

Let us know if that works for you.
bruno

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tried logging off and then logging back on and nothing changed. Right now I am more pissed that I can't even reply to a for sale thread saying that I will buy the item than I am about the pm issue.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
I'm at a loss on what to tell you. If you want, post back your message to the seller right here along with your email address or a phone # (if that's okay w/ you) and I'll copy and paste the information into the f/s thread.

You will need to let me know whose thread you want the info pasted in.

Meanwhile, scroll down to the bottom of any page and click on the "Contact Us' button. It will allow you to send a message of the problem to the admin. who should be able to check it out for you. Make sure the email address that shows in the heading iis correct.

bruno

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess there was some delay because now I was able to post and enable PM's. Glad it worked out and thanks for the help along the way.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts