Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received this issue and they have an artist rendering of the 300C coupe and convertible versions. They state Chrysler will offer these in 2006. They also state Dodge will offer coupe and sedan versions of the Magnum in 2005. (along with the Charger)

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
This gives me a problem! I am waiting 'til mid 2005 for the Sedan, maybe I should be patient and wait until the Coupe comes on line, decisions, decisions!

·
Registered
89 Posts
hemi57, if you keep waiting years for a car to come out your never going to get anything becasue there will always be a concept car or something that looks really hot.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Is it me or do those brakes look huge?

·
Registered
40 Posts
:confused: In my opinion, Chrysler is overdoing it with all of these different versions and series of the 300 and Magnum models.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
NYCARAUDIO, I have no other choice other than wait. The 300C is maybe due to be released in Australia May 2005. Yeah I agree with you tho, if you hold off for what might be coming in future you will never get with the present :)

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
I don't think this 2 door coupe and convertible will come to production! A Coupe with a 120 inch wheel base. I doubt that DCX will have a coupe and ragtop on both the LX plus the Sebring chassis. Just my speculation.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Donno, Chrysler has had great success with the Sebring convertible and now the PT Cruiser, and the Crossfire Convertible. Many people i talk to feel that Chrysler makes great convertibles... so a 300 model wouldn't surprise me at all. They used to make several of the older models in the 60's and verts too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts