Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Yeah, it always kinda throws people off when they see the big 300 sitting up, and the loud (and I mean loud) sound of dumping the air. I have scared a many old person and kid. Good job and I am working on those coilovers for you.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i try to scare people all the time .......thanks on the coilovers and i will say thanks to flossin22 cus this is the air ride he sold to me even thou he is mad at me................this should have been my first mod

·
Registered
974 Posts
Hey, I have a question. I know that you added the digital controller to yours. When you drop the car, did they put slow downs on your car (to make it drop slow) or is it the regular dump (hella fast if you hold the button down on the regular controller). That would be some scary sh!t if everytime you hit the button to drop it, it went down with full force.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
no slow downs here that would be boring......i might have them installed later on down the road
oh and i dont have to hold down te button either

Hey, I have a question. I know that you added the digital controller to yours. When you drop the car, did they put slow downs on your car (to make it drop slow) or is it the regular dump (hella fast if you hold the button down on the regular controller). That would be some scary sh!t if everytime you hit the button to drop it, it went down with full force.

·
Registered
974 Posts
so, do you have it where you still have to hit a button to bring it to ride height, or is it automatic (start the car and it automatically rises and stop the car and it goes down).

·
Registered
974 Posts
no slow downs here that would be boring......i might have them installed later on down the road

I know, it is less impressive with slow downs. I was going to do it many times, and the shop that does my suspension work pretty much refused because it is so bada$$ to see that big car hit the floor

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
when i remote start it it goes to ride height...i still wanted to have to hit the button to make it go down i thought that would be alot safer just in case the wheels were turned

so, do you have it where you still have to hit a button to bring it to ride height, or is it automatic (start the car and it automatically rises and stop the car and it goes down).

·
Registered
648 Posts
Looking good man! what is the approximate cost to have all this done? Bags and installation...

·
Registered
974 Posts
most used kits are going from 1500 to 2000 bucks. Install is where it gets tricky. You can actually install yourself with a little knowledge, but if you are like me and scared to death about suspension, then you will gladly pay someone for their services. The cheapest that I have ever heard for install was 600 bucks, but I can imagine that it can get expensive. I paid like 1350 for just the install with mine, but I was one of the first here that did it, so no one had installed the kit on an lx at the time. hope this helps

·
Registered
648 Posts
most used kits are going from 1500 to 2000 bucks. Install is where it gets tricky. You can actually install yourself with a little knowledge, but if you are like me and scared to death about suspension, then you will gladly pay someone for their services. The cheapest that I have ever heard for install was 600 bucks, but I can imagine that it can get expensive. I paid like 1350 for just the install with mine, but I was one of the first here that did it, so no one had installed the kit on an lx at the time. hope this helps
Sure does.. I iwll definitely do some looking around if i get a bit more interested. Appreciate it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts