Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
LOTHP said:
My car wash guy turned me on to his distributor, who manufactures and/or carries any number of high quality car care/detailing products including clay, wax, paint sealers, and other protectants. It's all pro quality, primarily sold to detail shops, not for retail. I can vouch for the clay and his home-brewed version of Mequiar's 34.

He is willing to do group buys, and does, in fact, put together packages for car clubs. So what should go in a 300Cforums package? He's ready and waiting to serve.
What do we have to pick from and which of those would you have had personal experience with so we know what works and what doesn't?

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
LOTHP said:
Oops, meant to put this in the buy/sell forum...

I stand corrected, he only manufactures the detailing products. The retail stuff he carries is more in supplies, like polishing bonnets and such.

My personal experience is with his clay and his Final Prep (knockoff of Meguiar's 34). The clay is, medium-soft, not overly aggressive (which is much better for new users - don't want clay sticking to the paint!) The final prep is a great all purpose touch-up solution to carry a sprayer in the trunk, and it also works on glass. The car wash guy, although primarily a Meguiar's user, has a pretty diverse line of Frontier stuff and uses them frequently. He's happy to the point that he recommended them to me, and as a customer, he knows that poor advice here will affect his bottom line.

When I asked about Zaino, he actually got excited to have us compare his paint sealer, saying (of course) that Zaino and Zymol users always prefer his. He is used to being asked how his product compares, and provides sample bottles to allow the user to decide.

E-mail him directly at: [email protected] and tell him you're from 300cforums for a sample.
E-mail sent...thanks for the heads-up!

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
LOTHP said:
When I asked about Zaino, he actually got excited to have us compare his paint sealer, saying (of course) that Zaino and Zymol users always prefer his. He is used to being asked how his product compares, and provides sample bottles to allow the user to decide.

E-mail him directly at: [email protected] and tell him you're from 300cforums for a sample.
So, has anyone tried this guys stuff and compare it to Zaino?

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
JonW said:
So, has anyone tried this guys stuff and compare it to Zaino?
I requested a sample pack but never got it. Anyone actually receive one?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.