Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went to the 10pm showing of the Aviator...car got egged while we were in the movies :mad: - little #*$(&(!! - punk teenagers is my bet. Happened before only with water balloons and me in my previous car one night in the same neighborhood - balloon hits the car (they didn't know I was sitting in it as they were throwing them at all the cars on the street), I'm like WTF...follow them w/my brights on em', until they pull over and and I start yelling at them and I'm like WTF!! ... stupid kids.

After 4 hours detailing it today too....I didn't see it happen or someone would have gotten a shoe up their *&^$!

Got home and had to wash it at 1am!! My neighbors think I'm obsessed w/my car anyway..now I'm even washing it at 1am LOL!! ...stupid kids.

**on edit: I think I am obsessed as now I'm posting on it at 1:30am LOL!

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
I hate disrespectful little sh_ts! :mad: I sure hope that you got it all, the proteins in the egg are very damaging.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Hemee, I gave it a pretty good washing so I hope I got it. I'm going to have to give it a good look in the am for any damage.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
5point7 said:
Went to the 10pm showing of the Aviator...car got egged while we were in the movies :mad: - little #*$(&(!! - punk teenagers is my bet. Happened before only with water balloons and me in my previous car one night in the same neighborhood - balloon hits the car (they didn't know I was sitting in it as they were throwing them at all the cars on the street), I'm like WTF...follow them w/my brights on em', until they pull over and and I start yelling at them and I'm like WTF!! ... stupid kids.

After 4 hours detailing it today too....I didn't see it happen or someone would have gotten a shoe up their *&^$!

Got home and had to wash it at 1am!! My neighbors think I'm obsessed w/my car anyway..now I'm even washing it at 1am LOL!! ...stupid kids.

**on edit: I think I am obsessed as now I'm posting on it at 1:30am LOL!
Is it possible that they didn't like the movie?!?!? Sorry I couldn't resist, I apologize. The last time I went to a movie I had just bought a new Chrysler 5th Ave. and when I came out some jerk had run into my drivers door. I haven't been to a theatre since and that was in 86. I wait until they come out on VHS or DVD.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Back in the summer of '93 some little punks got into my garage on evening and defiled my 01 Sebring Convertible. They slit about a three inch gash in the top (the top was down at the time), took Silicone Tire-Bright (big bottle I just bought) and SOAKED the inside of the car with it. They jammed a knife blade into the trunk lock trying to pry it open, they stole my CD's, my cigarette's, my Zippo, my garage stereo, and some other miscellaneous junk out of the garage.

I still have a bounty out on their heads.

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Mikeyjohn said:
Is it possible that they didn't like the movie?!?!? Sorry I couldn't resist, I apologize. The last time I went to a movie I had just bought a new Chrysler 5th Ave. and when I came out some jerk had run into my drivers door. I haven't been to a theatre since and that was in 86. I wait until they come out on VHS or DVD.
I'm with you MJ, we put a 65" screen in (that's bigger than me) and haven't been to a theater since. Like I was telling First300cOwner when he let us know that a drive-in still exisits here in SoCal, we have the best of all worlds at home... better popcorn, pause for 'pitstops', watch in your jammies in front of the fire and nobody kicking the back of your seat... AND nobody dinging or egging my car!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts