Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
someone thought it would be a good idea to go around and scratch/key peoples cars on my street and mine was one of them. reminds me why i don't like people..... well i guess back to the body shop for paint job.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
That's terrible! I just don't understand what possesses someone to do such a thing. And, this time it wasn't just your LX that was singled out. I had a hammer taken to a previous vehicle and understand the anger one goes through when personal possessions are violated.

I hope the paint shop gets your Magnum back to looking great once again.

bruno

·
Registered
292 Posts
Man...

My condolences brother. You know it was some bored and broke loser(s). That's just no good. The first night I had my F-350 dually all shiny new and hooked up I went to a club. She fealt wrong when I drove home. Some ***** slashed the outside rear tires. If it was personal that would be one thing but I bought her on a whim, that night, and no one knew I owned her yet. The only tell-tale sign of it being mine was a Road Atlanta sticker I put in the back window in the dealership parking lot. Surely I'm not the only guy with an affection for Road A...

·
Registered
435 Posts
freakin crazy, never was a big fan of vandals or the rebel without a cause (or clue for that matter). hope you can get your car fixed and looking hot soon and at a reasonable expense.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Man, that sucks. Stuff like that is just totally uncalled for. I had a Camry before the 300 and I went back to my alma mater to see a friend graduate. I'm sleep and get a call that someone busted out my drivers side window. The police were already by the car and said the person had busted out 4 or 5 other windows. I drove back from OH to IL with plastic on the window!!!!!!!!

Now that I have a 300, I really worry that people will mess with it simply because it is so nice.

I agree. People suck. I am sorry about your car. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
damn that sucks, we had someone kick my friends bagged silverado and put a huge dent on the tail gate

if they have a problem with us then why dont they take it up with the individual.....

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
damn that blows man, if i ever catch or find someone doing that to my cars, click clack

·
Registered
622 Posts
Whew, That Sucks.

And worse, it's probably some kids who you won't be able to find and kick their a$$!:twak:

Some people just don't have respect for other peoples property. They just don't get how hard we have to work to be able to drive this car.

Makes me sick!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Same thing happened to me a few years back. The kid got caught and I stated I was going to prosecute but the parents would pay through the Police for repairs and the Police would handle that. The car dealer told me to use touch up until I told him what happened and who would pay. Took them 3 days to fix it and with the rental and all it cost 1400 dollars. Kid never touched anyone's car again. Really upsetting when they do that to someone elses property without any remorse.

·
Registered
113 Posts
someone thought it would be a good idea to go around and scratch/key peoples cars on my street and mine was one of them. reminds me why i don't like people..... well i guess back to the body shop for paint job.
Sorry I know the feeling someone keyed my trunk. People are just scum b_gs

·
Registered
859 Posts
And worse, it's probably some kids
This seems to be the case more and more these days.

Kids are coming from divorced homes, with no real parental guidance, and
they are not taught to have respect for other peoples things.

That, or they get bored, and when they watch things on places like You Tube
and they see videos of what other kids are doing, they think its funny, and
they go out and do it.

I can not tell you how many times I will see three or more teenaged guys
walking around, and think to myself "Oh boy, thats not good".

And then your read in the paper that an entire street full of cars was
vandalized over night just as you said yours was.

And it always seems to get worse as schools let out for the summer. Now, the kids
will be pretty much alone all day long, with nothing to do, and you know that
always seems to spell trouble.

Jim

1 - 11 of 11 Posts