Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After going through the whole palavar of getting insurance for "Arnie", I had to contact DC Insurance to get 1st cover (FOC) to get my tax disc. Sadly they were unable to give me first cover until they had given me a quote for the year.

10 minutes later and surprise surprise, they are £200 cheaper, gave me £65 of Virgin Wine vouchers and also gave me another 10% because my wife has a PT Cruiser insured with them as well (+ 10% off for her at renewal). Plus the policy is a lot more generous than I could get elsewhere.

A result.

Murphy The Cat

·
Registered
147 Posts
Car Insurance Savings To Be Had

Murphy The Cat said:
After going through the whole palavar of getting insurance for "Arnie", I had to contact DC Insurance to get 1st cover (FOC) to get my tax disc. Sadly they were unable to give me first cover until they had given me a quote for the year.

10 minutes later and surprise surprise, they are £200 cheaper, gave me £65 of Virgin Wine vouchers and also gave me another 10% because my wife has a PT Cruiser insured with them as well (+ 10% off for her at renewal). Plus the policy is a lot more generous than I could get elsewhere.

A result.

Murphy The Cat

Also for UK owners give More Than a try on 0800 300 220. I had contacted numerous brokers and on-line insurers for a quote and in my case they gave the best quote by a very large margin.

Geordie

1 - 2 of 2 Posts