Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a few weeks of deliberation I've placed order for an SRT Design in Silver. Delivery confirmed as 1st August.

Time dragging already.

Hope it fits on my drive!!!!!!!:fingersx:

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi Peterr ibg, first off welcome to the forum and congratulations on your decision to go for a 300C - you won't regret it. You will find that, especially on the European & Diesel pages we are a right friendly helpful crowd. If you go to the first post on this section you can download computer files which will let you print out forum badges for your car to display - they simply fit inside a spare excise disc holder. Any information you need or require, please ask. I have never known anyone given a "put-down" for asking the wrong thing on here - so ask up and get whatever help you need. We will expect you to give us a report on your first impressions of the car and some photographs on the 1st August. Then we will tell you all about the automatic headlights feature and the "Easter Egg".
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
6,753 Posts
Hi,

Welcome to the forum. You will love it. I only had to wait a week to collect my 300c and that drove me mad, lol.

Ive had mine 2 weeks now and done over 1500miles all ready. The car Rocks!!!

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Hi Peterr ibg, welcome from a fellow newish owner. I've had mine for 6weeks now and still loving it. The waiting is so worth it.

So have you been converted from the BMW dark side also? lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts