Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
snapped a few pics real quick.. installed 5000k HID lows and fogs, GRIP tuning color matched grille, SRT front lip...many more mods to come, but im really busy with school and work, so slowly but surely ill get her ready for SF08!

special thanks to Marc (MR INCREDIBLE) for helping me install the HIDs..supposed to be easy plug and play, but they were messed up.. now im running them with no capacitor, and it doesnt flicker :)

also special thanks to Bill at c/3 who hooked me up with the grille and fine mesh and shipped them over to me in Cali on a tight schedule

cant forget Paul for hooking me up with this bumper and all

lastly, no thanks to my body shop guy for the half a$$ed paint job...oh well...

without further ado, i bring to you my cool vanilla 300

Marc's whip with the wheels i sold him, he then got the pockets powdercoated. simpley stunning:

any questions, please just post them here...
David

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks clean. Now you just need to paint the mirrors, and get all cool vanilla rims to vanilla it out.
thanks.. LED mirror covers are painted, just need to be put on..

rims.. i dont know what to do.. thinking charger srt wheels?... not sure

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Looks clean. Now you just need to paint the mirrors, and get all cool vanilla rims to vanilla it out.
I agree! Looks real nice! I see you guys had a little less "moisture" in the air this time around for mods huh? His wheels look dope...kinda remind me of the old Dukes of Hazzard wheels, Yeeeeeee haawwwwww!!!

·
Registered
668 Posts

WOW you car looks siiiiiiiiiiiiiiick ... Love everything about it :biggrin: Great Job :fing02: I'm planning to get a grip grille but not sure whether to go with chrome or color matching finish :dead1:

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pics are deceiving.. im nit-picky.. there is dust all over the paint job. going to go back this weekend to get everything buffed.. they paint guy is a jacka$$.. looks good from far, but far from good

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Love it, love it, love it! :cool: You're making me :approve: green with envy while I'm waiting on mine, color-matched. (I told Bill at C/3 to take his time, and added matched mud flaps at the last minute.) I went with the medium mesh, wanting the overall look just a tad darker to go with the paint, but still retain a touch of bling. Hope I don't regret it.

Where'd you get your emblem? Did you take it off the stock grille? Really, really sweet!

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
OK GUYS, WHAT RIMS? CSRT, CHARGER SRT, OR SOME NICE 22s?
22s for sure. I think you will regret 20's, and end up having to upgrade later. 22 inch vipers painted cool vanilla.....:cool:. I'm telling you, stick with all cool vanilla for a clean mono chromatic look.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Love it, love it, love it! :cool: You're making me :approve: green with envy while I'm waiting on mine, color-matched. (I told Bill at C/3 to take his time, and added matched mud flaps at the last minute.) I went with the medium mesh, wanting the overall look just a tad darker to go with the paint, but still retain a touch of bling. Hope I don't regret it.

Where'd you get your emblem? Did you take it off the stock grille? Really, really sweet!
i got the OEM logo from the dealer.. $20 hella cheap.. no point in screwing around trying to get the logo off your old grille

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
22s for sure. I think you will regret 20's, and end up having to upgrade later. 22 inch vipers painted cool vanilla.....:cool:. I'm telling you, stick with all cool vanilla for a clean mono chromatic look.
i think the only type of cool vanilla rim i'll go with is something with a lip

like this:

i think it would be funky having the 22 vipers in cool vanilla.. can someone photoshop that for me?

·
Registered
668 Posts
or...

something like this :biggrin:

PICT0354_Medium_.JPG

·
Registered
566 Posts
1 - 20 of 73 Posts