Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all...

Ive been playing around with the idea lately of getting my car COMPLETLY repainted. Im a paint FREAK and with the winter and crappy conditions my paint is a mess (spider webbing, etc), and I have been tapped i guess a few times in parking lots so my paint is scuffed in multiple places. I know many of you might say this is a crazy waste of money if the car is not badly damaged at all however I LOVE this car and want to keep it showroom quality...and actually I bought the car used so I started out with bad paint.. Now the real reason im posting...How much would a great quality paint job cost me....I want it painted the SAME color as stock (Cool Vanilla) however Im a big fan of GMC Denali Summit White and was toying with getting it painted that color, Now could someone give me an estimate of price for the following options:

1) Repaint (Same Color)
2) Repaint (Different Color) (GMC Denali Summit White)

Thanks in advance for everyones Help!!!!!

Mike

·
Registered
60 Posts
$5000 and up

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
I would lean more to the upside of that 5 grand....if you spend the money, make sure they apply more than 4 mils of clear coat. Gary

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Boss300 said:
Hey all...

Ive been playing around with the idea lately of getting my car COMPLETLY repainted. Im a paint FREAK and with the winter and crappy conditions my paint is a mess (spider webbing, etc), and I have been tapped i guess a few times in parking lots so my paint is scuffed in multiple places. I know many of you might say this is a crazy waste of money if the car is not badly damaged at all however I LOVE this car and want to keep it showroom quality...and actually I bought the car used so I started out with bad paint.. Now the real reason im posting...How much would a great quality paint job cost me....I want it painted the SAME color as stock (Cool Vanilla) however Im a big fan of GMC Denali Summit White and was toying with getting it painted that color, Now could someone give me an estimate of price for the following options:

1) Repaint (Same Color)
2) Repaint (Different Color) (GMC Denali Summit White)

Thanks in advance for everyones Help!!!!!

Mike

Dude, get a beater for daily driving!! Even if you get her repainted, this world is not friendly to cars...it will happen again.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ugh $4500-$5000 ouch.....I knew I was getting into a little money but 5 g's I wasnt expecting that.....Ill have to start saving I guess...and as well buy a beater.....damn...Thanks everyone for your posts!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Boss300 said:
ugh $4500-$5000 ouch.....I knew I was getting into a little money but 5 g's I wasnt expecting that.....Ill have to start saving I guess...and as well buy a beater.....damn...Thanks everyone for your posts!!
If i were getting a new paint job i would get a color that is unique and not the same color as stock. Just my opinion!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Boss300 said:

better make it maco!

JUST KIDDING!!! :)

i agree, if you get a new paint job, get a new color, try something different :-D

Maybe one of those color shifting paints!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts