Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for recommendations for who I should take my car to for its service.
One of the guys Sat night mentioned someone around Bundoora but I can't remember the guys or dealership name.
Do any of the service centres offer courtesy cars?
I will travel for good service.
Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Northern Motor Group is the name you are looking for and they have received a lot of commendations here on the Forum.

I personally take SRT 61 to Brighton Chrysler as that is both convenient to me and I have always got good service there.

Most dealers should provide a loan car but be prepared to book well in advance (3 - 4 weeks?).

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
I am looking for recommendations for who I should take my car to for its service.
One of the guys Sat night mentioned someone around Bundoora but I can't remember the guys or dealership name.
Do any of the service centres offer courtesy cars?
I will travel for good service.
Thanks in advance
Chris at the northern motor group is my personal Chrysler Performance and Quality Manager. His user name is NMG so send him a pm.

·
Registered
58 Posts
After the awesome care Mark and crew at Dynomotive have shown my car I plan on asking him if they'll take care of services from now on.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
...completely agree, I purchased mine from there, (Northern Motor Group). Chris is by far the best customer service rep I have delt with in my new car buying and serviceing experience. Compared to the two new HSV's ive owned over the last ten years??? Chris @ Northern is your man. He always goes that extra bit more than anyone else and explains in full as to whats occuring. The coffees not bad there either and the large plasma is good to watch while your waiting. Heres the phone number: 94665888

·
Registered
786 Posts
My SRT has been going to Brighton for service.
Been all good.
They fitted my supplied after market stuff at reasonable prices (grille, stealth side lights, SRT lighted door sills).

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
For anyone on the Peninsula, my house mate is Service Manager at Bayside Chrysler Dodge Jeep. Ask for Glen and tell him Cazz told you to come down.

(He is gonna hate me for this lol, been working 12 hour days as it is).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts