Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,
im new to the thread, ok so i have a 2005 chrysler 300c 5.7l hemi engine. i have about 100,000 on it now. i recently had my check engine light come on after doing burn outs in first gear. went and got the code and it was the short circuit in the oild pressure sensor. so i went and bought a new one. i put it on a couple days ago by removing the alternator to get to the sensor behind it and put it all together. after driving 20min no problems at all i was sitting idleing at a light then my check engine light comes on along with low oil pressure and a red lighting bolt with lines on the sides start flashing and a bas esp light i believe came on annd the car died would not start just kept turning over.had to get it towed to my house. i went back checked all the connection they seem good and disconnected the battery a few times. but as sooon as i turn the key to on the check engine light and the red lighting bolt stay on. i have 4 codes on it now they are P0129, P0405, P0652, P2127.

can anyone help thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
all those codes are practically low voltage codes. and i removed the alternator thats what i figured was wrong at first but the car wont even start like it cut off its fuel supply. idk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts