Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
had a flat battery (car)last week, called roadside assist,jump started ok run it a while then shut it off.today flat again jumped it with my other car,it started but ran for only a few seconds then stopped...now it goes through the motions,eg..dash lights come on gauges do there little thing but no start. its like the engine has been immobilized,is there any way to disarm this....my car is 2012 chrysler 300 with the keyless enter-n-go feature. batteries in my fobs are new (3 weeks old)....if anyone can help i would be very happy,i dont want to take it to the dealership if i dont have to...thanks. ....also i noticed a red light flashing in the cluster aswell when i try to start it ...(transponder maybe)

·
Registered
190 Posts
had a flat battery (car)last week, called roadside assist,jump started ok run it a while then shut it off.today flat again jumped it with my other car,it started but ran for only a few seconds then stopped...now it goes through the motions,eg..dash lights come on gauges do there little thing but no start. its like the engine has been immobilized,is there any way to disarm this....my car is 2012 chrysler 300 with the keyless enter-n-go feature. batteries in my fobs are new (3 weeks old)....if anyone can help i would be very happy,i dont want to take it to the dealership if i dont have to...thanks. ....also i noticed a red light flashing in the cluster aswell when i try to start it ...(transponder maybe)
morri,

I'm sorry to hear about your starting concerns. In order to efficiently isolate the root cause of your starting issue, a diagnosis at your Chrysler dealer would be recommended. Roadside Assistance would be able to get your 300 there as well if the car cannot be driven.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the reply Dave...yeah is a bit of a bummer,i only had the car since march...i did endup taking it to the dealers..(on the back of a flat bed truck)..iam lucky it is still under warranty..they will let me know when they have fixed it. i hope its soon i miss driving it...::crying::

·
Registered
12 Posts
dude its appears like your dynamo isnt charging will or you have an electric leak somewhere .. any way its not a big deal . go to any electrician and chick it up ^^

hope it well get bitter soon ,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts