1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
i cant speak for them on 300s, but the fitment of my VIS hood on my previous car was excellent. the latch held up well without needing hood pins, the quality was excellent. the finish im not sure about, i cant say for sure because i was told it was okay to wax it, and since then the hood had faded badly, turned an ugly color, but youd be painting it the same color as the car, so it wouldnt matter.

IMO, thats too aggressive for our cars. there is one with a hood vent/scoop right in the center that a member with an SRT8 has, i think that is a little better.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
i like it alot and am thinking of doing it but if i did the hood i would do the trunk as well.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you seing the trunk?

i like it alot and am thinking of doing it but if i did the hood i would do the trunk as well.

i have been looking around for carbon fiber stuff but havent found many things for this car.....

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
i have been looking around for carbon fiber stuff but havent found many things for this car.....
im pretty sure i found a trunk to go with the hood, ill go try and find it but i havent seen them in person on a actuall 300 but its what im thinkin of doing.

it was on ebay its not there no more but i did just see from that same selling a different hood which is pretty much the same as the OEM style. I think i went on that sellers company website and the trunk was there not sure, losing my memory lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts