Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for one more day. Took the car in to get the coolant flush done on it since it was cloudy and smelled like ammonia. Figured it should be done that afternoon. I also had them check the breaks since I get squeal even when the car is turned off if I just push it a little. Yes I've bedded them in, three times, works for about 2 days. I have 17k miles on the car so I figured I can't get the break TSB but I'd figured while it was there get them to look them over.
The call me later in the day saying that they will flush the coolant but need to order a part, didn't say which one. They also said they inspected the breaks and are going to install new pad under warranty. So they are keeping my car another day so they can install everything tomorrow morning while the car is cool. I didn't think it was a bad deal seeing how the breaks are only warranted for 12000 miles. I mentioned if they had seen the break TSB and asked about the slotted rotors. They said if the new pads don't fix it they will look at putting the rotors on.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah I can't have my car be the ugly one

I just see ya'll have the kids run up to me,"Mister, mister. your coolant is icky."

1 - 3 of 3 Posts