Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So one of my cats is dented - do I replace it with a stock one or is there a high flow after market unit that will still pass smog in California?

:thanks:

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
IGOTTASRT8 said:
So one of my cats is dented - do I replace it with a stock one or is there a high flow after market unit that will still pass smog in California?

:thanks:
Coming soon .. I have my development car here next week for the part.

·
Registered
482 Posts
btlfed1500 said:
Coming soon .. I have my development car here next week for the part.
Richard,

Is it going to be one of the metal core units you showed me? I would really like to see the flow between the stock and one of those :D

Todd

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
WhiteDiamond said:
Richard,

Is it going to be one of the metal core units you showed me? I would really like to see the flow between the stock and one of those :D

Todd
I will post the numbers as soon as they are available

·
Registered
145 Posts
I plan to buy them for my SC SRT 8 when they are done. Richard let me know if I can help in anyway.

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
jketron said:
I plan to buy them for my SC SRT 8 when they are done. Richard let me know if I can help in anyway.
Will do ... i have the SRT-8 cat-back system running through production Monday - Wednesday. Looks like we have some preorders :) tothe tune of about 28 systems. I am looking to stock and additional 36 as our warehouses will be getting their quantities as well.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
and...

I'll let you know how much faster it is...
:wink1:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts