Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm currently putting together an order of Billet Tech Catch cans and CRD fitting kits, from Kraftwerk in Germany.
I shall be getting them sent to Holland first to save on postage as I can get stuff from there delivered for free!
Then I'll collect payment from yourselves via PayPal or cheque to cover local postage & the CC's & fitting kits.
See other thread "Billet Tech" for more info..... These kits when fitted to our Diesel 300C's should prolong the lives of our Swirl rod port thingies. Not that I'm offering any warranty!
So if you want one get your name on my list by PM'ing me !
I'll need your full postal address,
Email address linked to your Paypal account,

So... the list is;
Da P***
SRT R***
Spac****
Swan***
Grum***
Ste***
Crai****oy

I have negotiated a small discount that will give us a good discount from the cost of £147 if you had ordered as an individual & had it posted to your UK address. I have been sworn to secrecy by KW as to the actual cost!!! So its on a need-to-know basis!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just to keep you updated on progress;
KW are waiting on customs clearance, which will happen in the next few days. So we should have them delivered out to you guys by the end of this month.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Good news, I see a few others decided to join us after all.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Cheers for the update mate.

·
Registered
339 Posts
dont think i'm trying to hijack the thread or upset anyone as i'm not, but i bought a catchcan from billet-tech US for the 2.7/3.5l with standard bracket and adapted my own fitting to secure it to my CRD.
it cost me $123.50 with shipping i asked them to mark down the customs so it didnt cost any extra at this end, so it cost me £83.84 altogether.
so being charged £147 or there abouts i think your being charged a hell of alot for a quick bracket fix you can do yourself.
SRT ROB had a look under the bonnet at santa pod and has seen i have it fitted.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Sniper
Yeah i have seen catch cans as low as £20,And yes with a bit of messing about anything can be adapted to fit, but I'm thinking this kit will be complete, good quality & quick & lively to fit. Looks like I'm not alone either!

·
Registered
234 Posts
its worth getting i emptied mine yesterday and it was 3/4 of the way full, so all that oil wouldve been spit right through the intake

·
Registered
339 Posts
this is the same catch can as you are buying so it is of quality, all i'm trying to do is save you some money.

your paying £50 more for a bracket you dont need!!
but hey dont listen to me thats fine, i've had mine fitted for 6months now and its working fine, only cost £83 aswell.....bargain!!!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hey Sniper I'm Listening ! is this the same catch can that you can use on the SRT8 if so could you let me know all the details so I can grab the bargain you did.

Cheers

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm currently putting together an order of Billet Tech Catch cans and CRD fitting kits, from Kraftwerk in Germany.
I shall be getting them sent to Holland first to save on postage as I can get stuff from there delivered for free!
Then I'll collect payment from yourselves via PayPal or cheque to cover local postage & the CC's & fitting kits.
See other thread "Billet Tech" for more info..... These kits when fitted to our Diesel 300C's should prolong the lives of our Swirl rod port thingies. Not that I'm offering any warranty!
So if you want one get your name on my list by PM'ing me !
I'll need your full postal address,
Email address linked to your Paypal account,

So... the list is;
Da P***
SRT R***
Spac****
Swan***
Grum***
Ste***
Crai****oy

I have negotiated a small discount that will give us a good discount from the cost of £147 if you had ordered as an individual & had it posted to your UK address. I have been sworn to secrecy by KW as to the actual cost!!! So its on a need-to-know basis!
Ok Guys, just heard from KW in Germany & they are ready to ship the cans & kits. Just want to check that you guys on the above list are still in for supply? Two dropped out over the weekend, but we shall still be ok with 7 as this makes the postage cost very small spread out between the remaining 7 of us!
There was some delay with their latest shipment clearing German Customs. But we're back online now!
So please confirm your interest.....
Thanks. Simon

·
Registered
280 Posts
I'm still in mate.

·
Premium Member
7,948 Posts
Hey Sniper I'm Listening ! is this the same catch can that you can use on the SRT8 if so could you let me know all the details so I can grab the bargain you did.

Cheers
dont think i'm trying to hijack the thread or upset anyone as i'm not, but i bought a catchcan from billet-tech US for the 2.7/3.5l with standard bracket and adapted my own fitting to secure it to my CRD.
it cost me $123.50 with shipping i asked them to mark down the customs so it didnt cost any extra at this end, so it cost me £83.84 altogether.
so being charged £147 or there abouts i think your being charged a hell of alot for a quick bracket fix you can do yourself.
SRT ROB had a look under the bonnet at santa pod and has seen i have it fitted.
Stig, the 5.7/6.1 can is identical, barring dimension
- I bought a Z mounting bracket for a can I got from KW as part of the CRD kit, together with fancy hoses, but the can can be mounted straight onto the SRT block (as per Stef's). Note Sniper's advice ^^^^^

here is what you want - if youre happy with plain rubber hose, it comes free - http://www.custombilletstore.com/Billet_Catch_Can_5_7_6_1_p/20010.htm

·
Registered
339 Posts
Stig, the 5.7/6.1 can is identical, barring dimension
- I bought a Z mounting bracket for a can I got from KW as part of the CRD kit, together with fancy hoses, but the can can be mounted straight onto the SRT block (as per Stef's). Note Sniper's advice ^^^^^

here is what you want - if youre happy with plain rubber hose, it comes free - The first true catch can for the LX based Hemi rides both 5.7 and 6.1's. Billet Catch Can 5.7 6.1
i spoke to Stig(paul) the other day and as far as i'm aware he's placed his order already for the can Miles.

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
hi all can anyone show some pic's when they install there's to give me a pointer as sox's engine bay is different to mine, i cant figure out the black round thing thats attached to the block / other end of the breathe pipe, also i can see how one hose fits ( the end that goes to the intake pipe) but hows the other end fit going onto the back of the engine

1 - 20 of 200 Posts