Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you can see, we've been at this LX thing for a little while now... Our fleet includes:

2006 Chrysler 300c SRT8 Built for Sema 2005 featuring our Glassback Roof, Decklid Trim Panel, and Chrome Spear Moldings (presently discontinued). Non-CDC parts include Eibach springs, Strut grill, Corsa exhaust, ZEX nitrous, GS Motorsports supercharger, and full Rockford Fosgate audio system. Awarded Chrysler Design Excellence Award.

2008 Challenger SRT8 Built for Sema 2008 featuring our Group 2 "trans-am race car-inspired" Widebody kit, Sequential tail lights, stainless wire mesh grill, and Shaker hood system. Non-CDC parts include BOZE 20x10" and 20x11.5" wheels, Vortech supercharger, Baer 6-piston brakes, KW coilovers, Corsa exhaust, and full Rockford Fosgate audio system. Awarded Chrysler Design Excellence Award.

2009 Challenger R/T Built for Sema 2008 featuring our Group 2 "trans-am race car-inspired" Widebody kit, Sequential tail lights, stainless wire mesh grill, and Shaker hood system. Non-CDC parts include GFG Forged 22x10" and 22x12" wheels, Procharger supercharger, Baer 6-piston brakes, KW coilovers, Pypes exhaust, and full Rockford Fosgate/Clarion audio system. Awarded Chrysler Design Excellence Award.

2008 Charger Daytona featuring the CDC Shaker. Recently acquired vehicle awaiting substantial modification!

2007 Chrysler 300C featuring the CDC Decklid Trim Panel. Also awaiting a Glassback roof installation!

Plum Crazy 2005 Magnum R/T Built for Sema 2004 featuring the Gen1 CDC Shaker, Chrome Spear Moldings, original prototype CDC chin spoiler, original prototype CDC rear hatch trim panel. Non-CDC parts include Borla exhaust, Eibach springs, StopTech brakes, and full Rockford/Kicker audio system.

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
!!!!!!!!!

2008 Challenger SRT8 Built for Sema 2008 featuring our Group 2 "trans-am race car-inspired" Widebody kit, Sequential tail lights, stainless wire mesh grill, and Shaker hood system. Non-CDC parts include BOZE 20x10" and 20x11.5" wheels, Vortech supercharger, Baer 6-piston brakes, KW coilovers, Corsa exhaust, and full Rockford Fosgate audio system. Awarded Chrysler Design Excellence Award.

I wish I could just drive a car like that 1 time

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome to the forums, Patrick! Great introduction in your other thread, too. Congratulations on your supporting vendorship and all the parts you create or enhance for our vehicles. I love the glassback, too, and will make sure to check out your website as well.

Thanks for posting up the great photos. Good luck with your forum sales.

bruno

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was doing a google on the "new" CDC shaker for the Charger which led me to this site so I signed up just to ask.. Is there going to be a group buy on this item anytime soon?
Are there Charger related sites you post to?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Matt!

There is presently not another LX-based site that we sponsor (yet), but if there is interest in a group buy, then I will be more than happy to produce some numbers for you. Feel free to shoot me an email directly at:

[email protected]

Thanks for the interest!

I was doing a google on the "new" CDC shaker for the Charger which led me to this site so I signed up just to ask.. Is there going to be a group buy on this item anytime soon?
Are there Charger related sites you post to?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts