Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the forum, but hopefully you will all share my opinion on Classic Design Concepts Magnum. All I can say is.... WOW. I went to their shop and one of the girls in the office asked me if I wanted to see their SEMA projects. Like I could say no. Every car they had in there was bad***. Here are the pics of the Magnum and one of the Mustangs. They said that they are going to offer the chrome trim for the 300c also. I think they look cool. Not like it will change my mind but tell me what you think...

·
Registered
73 Posts
dayum! Is that shaker functional?

Also I'm not sure how I feel about the side trim; I like the visual line with the handles, but I'm not sure about the whole effect.

·
Registered
290 Posts
stlwild said:
I'm new to the forum, but hopefully you will all share my opinion on Classic Design Concepts Magnum. All I can say is.... WOW. I think they look cool.
Wow is right and they do look cool! Also, BIG Welcome to the 300/300C Family! :)

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
Welcome stlwild, and thanks for the pics. I think I like that trim, would have to see a 300C application however. That Mustang looks ominous!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hey gu's would some one tell me where to get the side moldings I think they will be great on my C.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Minor Correction:
the Wheels on the Magnum are KMC Dime (not diamond)
but thanks E55 KEV for pointing us in the right direction!

These wheels are not as expensive as they look and just added themselves to my short list.. i do want to see a picture dead on from the side though...

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
midwestrc said:
Um,,,, that Mustang is SCHWEET! If only it had the muscle to back it up!
Did you not see the huge FMIC, it probably has a turbo or two..... I would like to see some info on it myself

·
Premium Member
1,409 Posts
PixelPusher said:
Minor Correction:
the Wheels on the Magnum are KMC Dime (not diamond)
but thanks E55 KEV for pointing us in the right direction!

These wheels are not as expensive as they look and just added themselves to my short list.. i do want to see a picture dead on from the side though...
Here is a better side PIC.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts