Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for a little less bling, but something that stands out too.
I think the chrome looks great on all the 300s. Except, Chrome just doesn't do it for me on the Silver C. Just to much ...shine or BLING. Not to say I don't like it, just I want to tone it down a bit.
Thats why I went with these "CEC 826 in Liquid Silver"
Let me know what you think...

Attachments

·
Registered
482 Posts
I like them, and I think that they would look great on the CV too. The only thing though, for me they need to be 5 spoked wheels, but that is me.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Uggh...not enough dish. Looks like FWD rims to me.

There are lots of rims out there that has dish that are not chrome.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I kinda like it without the big lip, looks 90% that I'll be going for these...Looked at the same wheels in chrome...but NO GO IN CHROME...
I want the silver look....
cost is pretty reasonable $2795 installed with Hakooks....22"

Thanks for the input....

·
Registered
290 Posts
Look Good

They look good to me, :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awsome...

I am thrilled with the choice...just got them put on.
CEC 826 Liquid Silver....Car looks hot, WAY BETTER than when I had
the TIS -03 in 22"....
Will add pics tomorrow...dark now..

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tis-03 Gone

Sorry...can't help.... those wheels were taken back by the manufacture.

They rubbed BAD, the shop that installed them refunded all monies paid.
American Racing sent out another wheel, TIS-01 and said if that wheel rubbed then there was somethng wrong with my car because it is the same as the tis-03....IT DID NOt RUB...So the TIS-03 were milled wrong, wrong offset...waited three monthes for them, I was not to impressed with the chrome quality to boot....I DIG THE CEC 826, LOOKS HOT...and NO rubbing, even when backing up in either direction...

·
Registered
85 Posts
i have a set of CEC Style c825 on order in the liquid..... can't wait to see the pics of yours..... i will post some of mine when i get them

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
abendx,
Here you go...got them 2 weeks ago.
Love them, car looks great!!!
I know you will be happy too...

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
damn those look GOOD!! haha.... i can't wait for mine, i guess they had a production shortfall and they should have more come the end of the month..... they have my money, so it is only a matter of time.

now for the harder question (these rims were easy as i saw them at the auto show and fell in love)..... tires??? i am leaning towards the 285/30/22, but the extra fill up with the 265/35/22s is nice..... hummmm, decisions, decisions! haha.

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
Those look SO good with Silver BT... can we hope to see it "live" at the next SoCal meet?

abendx... you too!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hemee,
Linda when and where is the next SoCal 300 meet at???
I'ed like to ck it out.
Thanks for the comments...Its been a month since I got them installed and the heads are still turning "daily"..
I do like these wheels... alot.

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
BIGTUNA said:
Hemee,
Linda when and where is the next SoCal 300 meet at???
I'ed like to ck it out.
Thanks for the comments...Its been a month since I got them installed and the heads are still turning "daily"..
I do like these wheels... alot.
Hey BT, glad you're gonna try to join us!

Date: Saturday, 6/11
Time: 11:30 am

Just a reminder to ALL SoCal forum members-
Please visit the South Western Forum often to stay informed about meets and other goings on ;)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Looks nice but a nice 3.5 lip looks awesome from the side and rear when looking at the
car. A nice spoked chrome wheel ( DiVinci Volore 22 x 9.5 with 15mil offset) that's what I have. I will tell you I recieve ALOT of compliments on my set up. Not sayimg
It's any better than someone else's but it does look awesome. i also have a Silver
300C. I also took off my side moldings and that really brings the side of the car together nicely. It makes the doors look extremely tall and all you notice is the door
handles and the rims. It definetely isn't too much bling.
Bright Metallic Silver is by far the coolest and classiest color on these cars.
Cool Vanilla is a close second but too Grandma and Grandpa for me.

Nice car !

·
Registered
85 Posts
bigtuna..... is your car lowered?? do you know the weight and offset of your rims?

cec had gotten back to me on the offset of the 825 (15mm), but have yet to reply on the weight?

rims and tires (265/35/22 pirellis) are suppose to be on the way.... so hopefully by the end of the week i will have some pics of them mounted :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts