Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*** CenCalLX Bay Area Monthly M&G April 12, 2008 ***

Ok folks,
We have a date of April 12th for a Bay Area M&G.

Bring your family and friends!

Starbucks parking lot!
In the Lucky's shopping center.
Mowry & Blacow
5034 Mowry Ave
Fremont, CA 94538

·
Premium Member
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Current List!

1) 07Inferno
2) Swift
3) cHaRgInHaRd408
4) doggz
5) BENISASPUD
6) haburaboi
7) Sublime1452
8) dante
9) SMosher
10) betta510
11) eternalsbt
12) spongebobhemipants
13) BENISASPUD's friend- Mango Daytona R/T
14) caliboy1_99
15) NoMoreTrucks
16) Mudog
17) jkari3
18) ItsaHEMI
19) KUPAA
20) unkone
21) fIREMAN2118
22) 1sickmag

·
Premium Member
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Adding 1 more.
Current List!
1) 07Inferno
2) Swift
3) cHaRgInHaRd408
4) doggz
5) BENISASPUD
6) haburaboi
7) Sublime1452
8) dante
9) SMosher
10) betta510
11) eternalsbt
12) spongebobhemipants
13) BENISASPUD's friend- Mango Daytona R/T
14) caliboy1_99
15) NoMoreTrucks
16) Mudog
17) jkari3
18) ItsaHEMI
19) KUPAA
20) unkone
21) fIREMAN2118
22) 1sickmag
23) SRT9

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Maybe us fellow 300 owners from the East coast can take a convoy out there to help you out:fing02: Looks like you guys had a great time.Couple of us guys from NYC are trying to get something like this to happen somewhere in NY or NJ.From the looks of it looks like you had a great turn out.

Originally Posted by bruno
Beautiful cars, people, and lots of good fun. Monk, it looks like you were the only 300 there!

bruno

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
frankieo,
Gosh, I hope you can put something together. One thing you really need to do is to post invites on LXF and the Charger Forums as well. It seems that we just can't rely only on getting enough members from 3CF to participate. Anyway, the more, the merrier. I have met some wonderful Magnum and Charger owners as a result of reaching out.

bruno

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Thanks Bruno for the advice.I wish I could take credit for getting this started up but another member had the idea and posted that he wanted to have a meet with the NYC area,I just try to give some advice.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
I wish you the best on a successful meet and greet. Forming local area LX clubs certainly can add to the mix. SoCalLX and now CenCalLX have really taken off and have so many events going on where you can just pick and choose the ones that best fit your schedule. They are always free unless you're doing some some type of event in and of itself that might cost some money such as track or tour events.

Good luck.
bruno

·
Registered
750 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Cant believe I missed this one!!!!!!!!!!! I live like right there and I was sooo bored driving around sat the weather here was soo beautiful! Im gonna keep my eye on this section for another bay area meet. I used to love going to meets with my other cars and trucks and I have not yet been to a chrysler meet! Cant wait to go to one..see ya guys soon!!!

·
Registered
302 Posts
For sure keep me posted I got the 300 in the garage clean ready to go hang with some other enthusiest for lunch or something im around the norcal area sf to san jose if anything is going on please keep me in touch!! Thanks!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 17 of 17 Posts