Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are all Chrysler cars from "5 star dealerships" certified cars?

I ask this question because i purchased my c about 3 months ago from a 5 star Chrysler dealership in Vancouver. The sales person told me it was Certified and has gone through the 125 point check or whatever it is. She said since it's Certified there is nothing wrong with it. I bought the car in the winter (snow) so I didn't have TOO good of a chance to look at the outside.. anyways now that it's not snowing and rainding and starting to clear up i've noticed that the back bumper seems a different colour than the rest of the car. I have a cool vanilla car, and the bumper is slightly noticeably "darker".

To the owners of Cool Vanilla 300's, is your bumper a darker colour? (it's noticeable...)

The vehicle has a clear history report and no accidents that show..

Also if this is a problem, do you think I'll be able to raise hell at the dealership since it's a Certified used car?

First month I get a gas leak, now this, and the brakes are making a noise as if they are wearing out
blah.. you'd think there point inspection would see this..

·
Premium Member
4,541 Posts
Are all Chrysler cars from "5 star dealerships" certified cars?
Absolutely not; it should have been specifically identified in writing as "Chrysler Certified Pre Owned" and it comes with an 8 year, 80,000 mile powertrain warranty (also in writing) if it is a Chrysler Certified car.

I'm pretty sure that only a 5 star dealership can offer "Chrysler Certified" used cars, but I briefly worked at a 5 star chrysler dealership and not all of their used vehicles were Chrysler Certified.

They may have repaired the bumper before selling the car; somthing minor like that would not show on a Car Fax type report. Heck it could have even been damaged at the dealership and thats why it was repainted.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts