Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An ontario dealer told me that the goimg price for the 2008 SRT-8 challenger is $69,000 dollars canadian - never mind the mrsp of 44,800 cdn :pat: . I smell what ford dealers did with the GT500 shelby - Gouge consumers !
What do you think ? What would you buy for that kind of money ?
B D HEMI

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
An ontario dealer told me that the goimg price for the 2008 SRT-8 challenger is $69,000 dollars canadian - never mind the mrsp of 44,800 cdn :pat: . I smell what ford dealers did with the GT500 shelby - Gouge consumers !
What do you think ? What would you buy for that kind of money ?
B D HEMI
Hell no ill wait a couple years for some used ones to pop and gas becomes stupid expensive so they really go down in price :)

·
Registered
534 Posts
This is common. Here the dealers are asking between $20-$30k over sticker, or auctioning them off to the highest bidder.

Thanks but no thanks. For $70K I'd be driving a Z06 or a couple year old E55 or M5.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I was one that was gouged with the purchase of a GT 500 in 1968. And the Harley motorcycle dealers do the same thing. 2-3 thousand over MSRP. I will wait also to buy one.

·
Registered
906 Posts
As much as I love the way the Challenger looks, like most here I'll wait. I've got about about a year and half left to finish paying off my car and then I'll have some time to pay off a few other bills and then start saving for a new Challenger. If they go the way of the 300C SRT8's I might be able to get one for a good price. We'll have to see what happens.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts