Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was up at my dealer this afternoon and noticed they have 4 Orange SRT Challengers pretty loaded all for msrp - no mark ups.:fing02: If you want to know where, just pm me - I don't want to break any rules about listing dealerships.

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
No rule against posting the dealer, Brother! Only is an issue if you are the dealer, or work there and are selling for him/her, or post.. "tell them I sent you, he'll give you a good deal"

So let them know where it is if you want!

·
Registered
771 Posts
Thats a pretty good deal Top Trainer and I see you are in Texas.
If anyone who is interested in a 09 Challenger at invoice (factory wholesale price) and lives near South Carolina , PM me and I do get a finders fee so I'm not going to say the dealers name!:biggrin:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Thats a pretty good deal Top Trainer and I see you are in Texas.
If anyone who is interested in a 09 Challenger at invoice (factory wholesale price) and lives near South Carolina , PM me and I do get a finders fee so I'm not going to say the dealers name!:biggrin:
msrp is manufactures suggested retail price, not invoice. I believe he's saying the dealer isn't marking up Over msrp....

I just reread your post....my bad....you know of one at invoice?

·
Registered
771 Posts
I can assist you in ordering an 09 Challenger at invoice price.
I will pay $40,913 for mine, with $500 military discount( SRT, auto with all options but sunroof) 6 speed is $695 more. You would have to come to S.C. to pick it up. No I'm not a dealer, just real tired of seeing people have to pay too much for one.:soapbox:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
These cars are located at Bonham Chrysler in Bonham, TX. It's about 70 miles North East of Dallas. Sticker on them was $41k and some change.

All of them had sunroof, MyGIG w/ NAV and were sharp looking cars. I think Orange brake calipers would look a little better than the red, but otherwise, great looking cars. :fing02:

I'm a little partial to Orange. This was my baby before my children came along. '99 Hugger Orange Camaro SS. Hard Top, 6-speed, white leather interior. 1 of only 3 produced in this combo!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts