I have a new cluster but can't remove the bezel to get at the screws on the old one. It seems like it is going to break when I try to pry it off. Any suggestions. Are there screws holding it in place??
1. Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
2.WARNING: Wait two minutes for the airbag system reserve capacitor to discharge before beginning any airbag system or component service. Failure to do so may result in accidental airbag deployment, personal injury or death.
3. Remove the instrument cluster bezel
4. Remove the four cluster retaining screws.
5. Disconnect the cluster electrical connectors.
6. Remove cluster from instrument panel.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.