Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G Day Guys n Girls

Well we have taken the plunge and traded our 2010 Chrysler 300C 5.7 Hemi and will be collecting our replacement vehicle the Wed night, and looking forward to it as well. I’ll get better images in the next couple of weeks but after shopping around to locate a vehicle with the wheels I was after and the sunroof for my wife we’re happy to announce we now have (as from Wed):-

2013 [Demo] Chrysler 300 SRT8
Bright White with Black Chrome Wheels

This will be our first SRT8 but after reviewing comments here and the number of drivers who are more than happy with theirs we decided to complete the change. This vehicle will form part of our fleet when needed but most times it will be our pride and joy to drive.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,721 Posts
Great choice there. Congrats on the purchase, I think you made the right decision with the black chrome. I saw a black one yesterday with standard silver wheels and I thought it definitely needed black chrome wheels. Not so much with my mineral grey car but every other colour for sure needs them I reckon.

·
Premium Member
7,943 Posts
Looks awesome, you might just notice the almost 100 KW more as well

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Cheers guys

We are stocked!! First job, 20% tint all round.

As for the additional power “lol” yep found that our the night I squeezed a bit more on the throttle during our test drive “lol”

:slomo: Zooooom Zooooom

PS:- What Generation does this vehicle now meet?

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Cheers Darren,

One part was for the sedan but not to worry. :)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Congrats! Good choice, I searched a while for the same Bright White/Black Chrome combo and think they look great with that combination. Enjoy resisting the temptation to mash the pedal to the floor all the time.

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Brought the new girl home last night, boy what a huge difference between my 2010 300C.

Love it to bits. Wife and I didn’t get home till 11 last night and it wasn’t until today when I received a text from her simply saying “nice to drive” I knew she had been out it her “lol” She had nowhere to drive and as she hadn’t driven it before or even come for a test drive I suggested she come to my work (50Min’s away) for lunch “lol”

Finally got to see what the Blck Chrome looks like in the daylight and I'm pleased with it.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I want to know why you have had it for 24 hours and you still haven't posted any pictures?

PS: Glad you are enjoying it.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
CONGRATS!!! And welcome to the VCF - Vapor Chrome Family!!! Great taste in vehicles, I might add...lol :arms: Oh, don't know if anyone answered you earlier, but you officially purchased a "2nd Gen" 300 SRT... :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cheers hofb99,

And thank you for the generation answer appreciated. Yep must agree they Chrysler is a fantastic vehicle and this one just looks the goods 

Yo Darren, I KNOW RIGHT!

Gonna get some photos this weekend (if I can get out from behind the wheel) “lol”

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I want to know why you have had it for 24 hours and you still haven't posted any pictures?

PS: Glad you are enjoying it.
Loving it :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,721 Posts
What's happened to your black chrome grille and lower surround man? You been duded or is it just the photo?

·
Premium Member
7,943 Posts
Before looking I would have thought the idea of the green plates wouldn't go to well but stands out in a good way.

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What's happened to your black chrome grille and lower surround man? You been duded or is it just the photo?
G Day Piggy,

What do you mean?

The grill is black with the chrome but the very lower grill is black and no chrome. I've seen the same colour setup on a number of the white so really not sure.

·
Premium Member
4,721 Posts
The black chrome pack has black chrome on the wheels as well as the outer border of the grille (except where the wing is) along with the chrome strip around the outside of the lower grille and the chrome strip along the lower part of the rear diffuser. Those chrome items are also done in black chrome like the wheels. Or supposed to be, they don't appear that way in your pic but I realise it could be just an illusion of the photo.... like your second view of the number plate that doesn't look green is an illusion.

Notice in the pic I posted where the wing is on the grille, it's chrome, the wing itself, but the remainder of the face of the outer border is black chrome and much darker. I'm still not sure I've explained it very well but it's the best I can do. :)

·
Premium Member
4,721 Posts
Car without black chrome....

and car with black chrome...

It's not only the wheels that make up the black chrome pack.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts