Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, can anyone help me ive recently had my 300c 2012 in garage for new alternator and since coming back the odometer is set to KM not miles....how do I change it back?? thanks in advance ::smile::

·
Registered
2014 CRD
1,589 Posts
In my 2013 when the evic is on kmph just click right and it changes to mph. What are you seeing your fuel consumption, liters or gallons? There's a setting in the center screen settings function for litres/gallons

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks ive managed to sort it out had to go into centre touch screen and settings to switch back to imperial....god knows why it had reverted to metric...possibly down to power failure so reset itself??

·
Registered
2014 CRD
1,589 Posts
Do you mean the EVIC between the speedo and the rev counter? When did it go black?

I'm hoping you might just have turned it off - if that's the case the vehicle handbook says "Pressing any one of the four steering wheel buttons brings the menu back".

·
Registered
8 Posts
mid-day yesterday. I started car everything was normal. I turned my music down on left hand side of air con bezel, released the hand brake , and as I put it in reverse all the 8.4 screen went completely blank and my A/C is now stuck on defrost the full blast and it's not cold air. No response from touching the screen and I've checked all fuses and relays bit everything is in order.

·
Registered
2014 CRD
1,589 Posts
Ah sorry thought you meant the EVIC not the Uconnect screen. Assuming since then you have had the car switched off the a period, usually that brings it back

Think you have several threads trying to answer the same problem

·
Registered
8 Posts
But ever since it happened my odometer is set to miles and my temp gauge set to Fahrenheit in the top section of the speedometer./evic
It should be set to kms and degrees Celsius I'm bloody Australian

1 - 9 of 9 Posts