Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Sorry I can't help but when you get it sorted can I please buy your old one ? I need one to cut up and play with when fitting my new engine , Thanks PAT

·
Premium Member
6,058 Posts
You pull the front bumper cover and it's sitting there held on by a couple of 10mm bolts.

Start by pulling the belly pan under the car that attaches to the front bumper.... easiest way is by removing the two bolts attaching the pan to the engine crossmember.

Next pull out the pushpins holding the front of each wheel well to the bumper cover and belly pan. Once they are loose ease the wheel well towards the wheel a little to gain access to the 10mm bolt that holds the top corner of the bumper to the fender. If you use an extension and a 10mm the bolt is vertical and bolts up through the fender lip into the fender if you get what I mean?!

After that you pull the four push pins out at the top of the cover that are accessible by lifting the hood. Now the bumper is loose, slide forward the bumper cover from each corner (where you pulled the vertical bolts there is a channel the bumper slides into) and it should pull out and off.

You will need to unhook your corner marker lights, tire pressure sensors, front light loom and your headlight washers off equipped, all just plug in....then the bumper is free.

Washer bolt is held by I believe one or two 10mm bolts and a slide clip, it's pretty obvious when the cover is off. Make sure you order the right one depending on whether you have headlight washers in your front bumper cover or not, they are not interchangeable!

Oh...and give Pat your old one! Lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts