Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals,

My next project is to change all that turtle shell crap inside my cabin, i won't be going the wrap stuff as i like the glass glossy effect i can get through painting and i can get the speckle the same as the outside.
So the centre console is no issue as i'll remove that then sand and paint, my issue i forsee is the turtle trim on the passenger side dash and also the top of the steering wheel as that is form mouled and a high use area so i don't want it rubbing off on my hands after a year or so.

What would you great people suggest?
I have thought maybe carry on the stitched leather but i am not really any good on that stuff.

The passenger Dash trim, is that screwed on from the other side or glued on?

Thanks all.

Although this image shows a wrap method where he left everything in the car to do, i want a nice look that if someone hits it with a fingernail it won't tear off.

·
Premium Member
13,325 Posts
You could get salvaged SRT8 steeeing wheel...all black leather with 2 chrome rings. Try pick-a-part

·
Registered
2 Posts
Have you considered hydrographics or plastic dip?
Check out spraydipandrip in Melbourne.
He has some shit hot prints & designs. Check out their facebook page for pics.

The most recent pics don't do it for me, but what they can do
With the carbon fibre look is awesome!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys and gals,

i won't be going the wrap stuff as i like the glass glossy effect i can get through painting and i can get the speckle the same as the outside.
As you can see i specified i don't want to go the wrap on type stuff, plastidipping is a temporary fake fix in my opinion.

·
Registered
2 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts