Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this has been asked already guys but will the new charger front end bolt up on the 300? I am pretty sure that the magnum and 300 were a direct swap but not sure about the charger. I really like the charger front end!

Thanks

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
EDIT***** I saw that you typed Charger, not Magnum.. sorry.
I think it would bolt up, but it will not flow with the 300's body lines at all..

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HEMMISSEY said:
EDIT***** I saw that you typed Charger, not Magnum.. sorry.
I think it would bolt up, but it will not flow with the 300's body lines at all..

Yes, I said charger. LOL, i even went back and checked the forum you recommended and searched again. I've never seen a charger that closely to compare the bodylines to my 300 but was just curious. I love the charger front end though.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HEMMISSEY said:
I love the front clip as well.. looks mean as hell...

SEXY. If I had photochop skills, i'd put that pic on a 300 just to see if it'd work or not.

THanks for the help/pic

·
Registered
252 Posts
i was toying in my head the other day on what a charger front end would look like on magnum????? anyone else :wave:

·
Registered
362 Posts
umm can someone say photochop? i know those guys over at the charger forums love photoshops.....but ive yet to see a charger front on a 300 or magnum.

while youre at it....a magnum front on a 300 body wouldnt be bad either. i know there was that one 'michael jordon' conversion. but that looked like shit and the paintjob was a bit overboard. something real nice and cleannnnn. tommy z where are youuu? lol

·
Premium Member
2,239 Posts
HEMMISSEY said:
I think it would bolt up, but it will not flow with the 300's body lines

Exactly. Look at the 300 and the Magnum; although the fenders, headlights, and front fascia are different, if you look at the wheel arches (the flares over the wheels) the are the same. The charger is totally different, the fender doesn't "flare" out over the wheels like the 300 and magnum do. I think if you put the charger front on a 300 it would look really strange with the front and rear wheel arches not matching.

·
Registered
12 Posts
bigslim said:
I don't know if the upper fender line would match up to the upper door line.
I've seen several Magnums with 300 front-ends running around the Chrysler headquarters in Auburn Hills, MI.

·
Registered
482 Posts
HEMMISSEY said:
I love the front clip as well.. looks mean as hell...
I have to agree with HEMMISSEY, I love the front clip of the Charger, too bad I can't say much good about the rest of the car. (OK, MY OPINION, EVERYBODY HAS ONE)

·
Registered
437 Posts
Looks like the upper crease in the Magnum door goes through the door handles. It's above the handles on the Charger. :sad2:

·
Banned
72 Posts
I have photoshoped a charger front on a 300c but i cant up load it,

Need help uploading the pic , it took about 30 mins to do and it looks great.....

06 300c AWD Silver
LUKE

·
Banned
72 Posts
Here She Is

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts