Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Charger SRT8 wheels laying in my garage from when i had my charger, i want to use them on the 300, does anyone have pics of what they look like on the 300, or has anyone done this??? i need to know, before i waste my time putting them on and they dont look right...otherwise ill just sell them and get some mod money...:lick: Thanks

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sell them and make some money. PM me how much you want for them, shipped to Los Angeles, CA lol
LOL, i knew someone was gonna say that...LOL

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
I put them on my silver SRT. I saw them on a black 300 c at the Spring Fling they look nice.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ohhhhhhhh yeah they are going right on there...looks killer!!!:fing02:

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Thanks!

Got new ones last week tho...

hahaha

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks!

Got new ones last week tho...

hahaha

AWWW sweet dude...i had them on order actually for my charger...but i found out i was getting rid of her so i cancelled the order:pat: they would have looked killer on the 300 especially in Grey on the Black...CRAP!!!:pat::pat: you car looks killer

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ah come on.. you can buy something better for yourself. why put piece of **** ugly arse heavy fugly looking gnarly looking charger srt wheels on your car? ill buy em :)
No chance buddy:nana:...Im gonna powder coat them black and lace those new shoes right up...LOL...now i just have to find a good powder coater...any body know of any that are good??????

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
cool,viper wheel:fing02:
what is your suspension kit.
Suspension by Pedders Usa webiste Pedders Suspension

They make everything from just the springs and shocks, to full on race with Bushes, springs, shocks struts, sways, camber kit.

This car was the first to have the full Track 2 kit and it has all components made by Pedders. I will say that I have never been in a better handling car of this size, and I thought it would be ROUGH. Its anything but that. Its pretty amazing comfort actually.

They are a site Vendor on here... check them out!

·
Registered
203 Posts
black powder coated rims

No chance buddy:nana:...Im gonna powder coat them black and lace those new shoes right up...LOL...now i just have to find a good powder coater...any body know of any that are good??????
I used a guy in delaware did a great no excellant job on mine!

The guys name is Ron Snow 710 Dawson DR Newark, Del 19713 302-737-7086.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I used a guy in delaware did a great no excellant job on mine!

The guys name is Ron Snow 710 Dawson DR Newark, Del 19713 302-737-7086.

Man o Man i love those maggie wheels...they look hot as hell man, what a great job, ill give that dude a call..thanks man, what did the job run you if you dont mind me asking???

·
Registered
203 Posts
Well he charges 80 per rim. To make a long story short he was not the 1st guy to do them. I had a guy in PA do them and they looked real bad. The guy that re did them had a mess in his hands and it cost me $500 but he felt bad for me and ended up charging me 450. They are stand up guys and I am sure you be happy in the end.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts