Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys - unfortunately I smashed my 300 and didn't think to return the turner to stock and this will have to be unmarried/ unpaired it. Hence the cheap price. In good shape. Went with hemituner ,com for custom email tune and it made a big difference with 92 oct tune he did.

I am told diablo will and can do this over the phone for 179.00 if you want to go that route but a lot of people are telling me that a capable tuner can do it much cheaper. They also tell me that they need none of my per sonal info to do this os as so as u get it u can set it up.

As you know, they go for 400-500 new. Hence why I am asking for a 100 ( plus shipping). And on top of that I am also willing to listen to trade offers for one odd item ----- a good heavy duty big ass fan / floor dryer. I have a big pellet stove and need a big fan to push hot air around the house. I would rather have the cash but am willing to listen to offers for fans, maybe combo of both, just not the el cheap Lasko 20 dollar box fans for walmart. lol

SO if u want a good deal hit me up - I have no need for it and would love to sell it here as I would like to help a hemi driver out.

In box, with instructions, cord and everything.

Steve ---- 989 482 8238

Im located in Northern Michigan BTW.

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
These do go for 400-500 new, but used, unmarried ones usually only go for 200-250. A married one is probably worth about 75-100. Just a heads up on what to expect

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.