Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PEDDERS TOURING PACKAGE!

Hey guys just wanted to be sure you all knew about another option for lowering your LX with Pedders Bits! In addition to the amazing Track and Street packages we also offer a TOURING PACKAGE!

This kit is perfect for those who want to drastically improve the appearence and handling of your 300C, Charger or Magnum including the RT, SRT and V6models - All while keeping you in the good graces of your spouse (not that I would know how to do that :love: ).

Kit includes:

LX GSR Rear Shock $110.47ea (2)
LX GSR Front Strut $244.24ea (2)
LX Sports Ryder Front Coil $89.62ea (2)
LX Rear Spring (2)You may choose from any of the following rear coils 7026L, 7026R, 7980, 7981 (different ride heights to match your needs!) $89.62ea
LX Bump Steer Correction Kit $81.56 (1)

PRICE UNDER $900.00

If you live in Ohio, Indiana, or in New Jersey, Sacramento, San Antonio we have some NEW DEALERS FOR YOUR Suspension NEEDS and we can offer some specials for labor while training the dealers on installation!

If you have any questions, concerns or interested in a Special offer for installation specials in New Jersey, Indiana, Ohio or Sacramento give me a call or email!

Paul S.
[email protected]

(830) 734-2717

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It will get the same look as my car... BUT it will not replace all the bushes, sways, camber kit...

Its basically a way to get your ride lowered the right way, improve handling and you can always add more parts later as you see fit! There are many ride heights, here is a couple pics with the 7026R and 7026L (L is the lower one)

7026R

7026L

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First pic is in my front yard! Second is the Diamler building in Irvine!

·
Registered
463 Posts
yeah that totally looked familiar I decided to drive around that building lot to see if there are any special cars in there, I saw a lot that was gated and I saw a car that was covered (oooooh!) I wonder what was under there..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts