Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still have plans for the brake calipers....either Chrome or Silver I think. I installed the K&N intake, sitting on 20" TSW Thruxton w/toyo's... and now I have plans to install the Borla exhaust. Didn't come w/the xenon headlights, so I put in the aftermarket lights - and you barely can tell the difference!!! Can't wait for that lower part of the grill to be available.... what do ya think?

Attachments

·
Registered
901 Posts
LQQKING Greaaaaaaaaaat

Foodbat, It's looking GREAT keep up the great work! :)

·
Registered
315 Posts
very nice!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Armor-all them tires! :)

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
borla exhaust....

davidde said:
My 300C came with a Borla exhaust system installed.......
Yours came with a Borla exhaust???
New, from the dealer????

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
new pics...

300cWannaB said:
any side shots foodyfat? looks cool
just snapped a few today....after i installed the lower mesh...

Attachments

·
Registered
901 Posts
Foodybat,Where did you get the lower mesh inserts?????????? How much?????
Do tell, BTW looking gooooood, keep up the gooooood work. Thanks for pics! :)

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Angi300C said:
Foodybat,Where did you get the lower mesh inserts?????????? How much?????
Do tell, BTW looking gooooood, keep up the gooooood work. Thanks for pics! :)
I made it myself. Read Shanemcse's threads.... he listed it pretty clearly....but read as much as you find from others too...more the better!!! listed below is a link to it... or you can do a search under lower mesh grill....
http://www.300cforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2471&page=4&pp=10&highlight=lower+mesh

Good luck... mine turned out sweet as can be...it's worth it, relatively easy, and cheap...plus the mesh at home depot matches the E&G grill pretty good...yes it's a bit smaller holes...but i think that even looks better... fit's the look of the smaller grill better.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
what

Angie your not paying attention are you. Get Mrsexc that mesh she been eyeing Black cherri and now all the others.:)

·
Registered
901 Posts
I Remember

Scarbrs said:
Angie your not paying attention are you. Get Mrsexc that mesh she been eyeing Black cherri and now all the others.:)
Too much overtime Scarbrs, yes I do remember, but u must keep in mind I will be a whole year older Jan 21. :) BTW, I was just checking BC out again. I will install but it's been so cold here. Thanks again for the reminder! Tell BC I haven't forgot about her!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts